2012 NFL thread: A New REFerendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new adventure begins tonight, but the new thread begins right now. Let's get it going!

:word:

Wow, just wow. This is just wow. Both officials signaled differently. Just pure gif material.

I can't believe anyone is even coming out from the Packers for this extra point, if I was the coach I wouldn't send anyone out there.

I hate the Packers, but the refs really screwed this game up.

Talk about a screw job...this is a joke...comical

i wouldnt dared come back on the field after that crap

I can't believe anyone is even coming out from the Packers for this extra point, if I was the coach I wouldn't send anyone out there.

Me either. This better bring the real refs back and end this madness. Such bad ways to end 2 games (between the Ravens/Pats flag fest last night and then this).

for **** sake, just bring the old refs back already... i mean seriously. its clear they are worth the money.

If this debacle doesnt get the real refs back nothing will

I can't stop laughing. :lmao:

These refs are beyond terrible. I'm speechless. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goodell, your League is a ****ing joke.

i get that they aren't qualified... but it looks like the are just purposely awful. the entire world can see its an interception, but these guys cant? how? HOW!?

plus sidney rice climbing the back of shields...holy sweet crap

That ref gif is gonna be legendary for years. Somebody make it ASAP!

I see an TD...not a INT.

Of course I like the insane and evil replacement refs...and not Green Bay...so I'm evil like that.

OMG GB got ****ing Screwed. These Refs every night seem to mess something up. That FG last night was Good but it was a little Questionable. but this Cmon The Packer had the ball all the way to the ground and Seattle took it away from them.

I can't stop laughing. :lmao:

These refs are beyond terrible. I'm speechless. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goodell, your League is a ****ing joke.

If you're a Packers fan you are destroying things right now. That was really crazy and it's practically left Gruden speechless at how stupid it was.

Seahawks certainly got a gift. The Packers should have continued to refuse to come back out onto the field after that nonsense, however, I guess someone in that locker room was classy. I wouldn't have played it classy.

Dear NFL, I think you need to bring the real refs back before people start getting murdered. :oldrazz:

Turned on SC to see what happened and my mom, who mind you doesn't know squat about football, when asked by me who she think caught the ball, said, "the guy in the yellow helmet."

What a BS call.

Goodell/Owners need to end this ****, even if it puts them at a loss for the season. Come up with a temporary fix until the offseason. Dios mio.

I see an TD...not a INT.

Of course I like the insane and evil replacement refs...and not Green Bay...so I'm evil like that.

They're not insane and evil. They just have no experience and it's like little children out there trying to ref grown men.

And, you're blind, it was OBVIOUSLY an interception. I'm a Steelers fan and still hold hatred for Rodgers and the Packers for the defeat in the Super Bowl and I'll say the Packers got f'n screwed out there.

Wow, I had the game on in the background and managed to catch the last minute and thought it would be funny/ironic to see the refs call it a catch since they have been notoriously bad at making calls, and lo and behold, that's exactly what happened. But that was definitely an interception, no doubt about it.

Good call....tie goes to the offense.

It's not a tie when the offensive player barely has hold of the ball and the defends has it in his chest....that is defensive possession.

That was ridiculous. I never say the refs cost teams games, but tonight... Multiple BS calls. Here's the thing: I'm still not sure if Goodell and the owners care. Even after this! That's bad.

If you're a Packers fan you are destroying things right now. That was really crazy and it's practically left Gruden speechless at how stupid it was.

Seahawks certainly got a gift. The Packers should have continued to refuse to come back out onto the field after that nonsense, however, I guess someone in that locker room was classy. I wouldn't have played it classy.

Dear NFL, I think you need to bring the real refs back before people start getting murdered. :oldrazz:

I'll tell you right now, no one is going to ***** about the official referees ever again. For all the **** that those refs took these last couple of years, it truly makes one appreciate the work they did now.

I feel for Packer fans. Green Bay must be fuming.

They're not insane and evil. They just have no experience and it's like little children out there trying to ref grown men.

And, you're blind, it was OBVIOUSLY an interception. I'm a Steelers fan and still hold hatred for Rodgers and the Packers for the defeat in the Super Bowl and I'll say the Packers got f'n screwed out there.

:whatever: yes, I know. It's a INT, but this is just to...this is late night material right here. Why, that call alone is better than the cold opening to this past week's SNL. It so bad I'm just like :yay: o'rly

Btw, the cold opening to SNL was/is horrible. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"