2013/2014 NFL Thread: The place to get Hernandez'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had the option to play it in warm weather, I'm sure you would.

Sure... who wouldn't?

But I've played soccer in freezing rain, as well as football with a foot of snow on the ground... it was still fun. :up:

And as far as all the whining about the Niner fans... listen, I want to go on record that I've beena Niner fan since 1981 (SB XVI), and that's 32 years... and I HATED the fact that they lost the game...

... but in the end, they put themselves in a big hole, and STILL managed to put themselves in a position to win the game... and they failed.

I'm still pissed that they lost... but they had their chance and they failed... end of story.

No whining from this fan.

:dry:

It was a bigger screwjob than Montreal, and I'll never, ever let it go. I still haven't forgiven Sam and Avi for forcing Topher "Stick Man" Grace on Venom despite 6 years passing. I'm a Raven-hater for life because they have the 49ers SB trophy. Whenever I see purple, I actually see red.

Even if a penalty was called there, the 49ers still hadn't scored a TD. Anything could have happend. Also, if the 49ers did score a TD, they still needed a 2 point conversion do go up by three. The Ravens would have had time on the clock to drive down the field and kick a game winning/tying FG.

And how come were not talking about the late hit the officials didn't call on Joe Flacco? They also didn't throw a flag when Torrey Smith was contacted 10 yards down the field and then was held at the end of the play. I guess they have their own set of 49ers rules. :o

I don't understand why you guys have to play the SB in warm weather... football is a game to be played in spite of weather conditions... if it's cold, rainy, or snowing, then man up and play football.

We have the Grey Cup here in Canada in late November, and other than when it's played in BC or Toronto, the weather will always be a factor... makes the game more fun (or more frustrating if your team keeps dropping the ball)...

I think a SB in Seattle or Green Bay would be AWESOME!!!! :awesome:

Playing in hot weather was always my least favorite. Running around in 20lbs of padding isn't like taking a stroll in a t-shirt and shorts. Cold/windy/rainy games were much more fun. :yay:

This is the year Mark Sanchez will lead the Jets to a Super Bowl victory!

LETS GO JETS.

26365601.jpg

Even with a black out during the Super Bowl, the most embarrassing moment in the 2012 NFL still is:

sanchez.gif

If Matt Moore signs with the Jets, Marky Mark ain't starting. He be sitting and crying.

If Matt Moore signs back with Carolina to be the #2 QB (which is a rumor going around), I be happy.

Ironically there was an article on ranking all the QBs including backups and Sanchez is ranked near the end with Moore in the 30s.

Ironically there was an article on ranking all the QBs including backups and Sanchez is ranked near the end with Moore in the 30s.

That was bleacher report...They had sanchez like 63 out of 65 right in front of Skelton and some other bum...Probably Lindley

That is the saddest sig ive seen.

I'm the gold lantern, spreading the light of truth on the SB facade. Beware my power.

Even with a black out during the Super Bowl, the most embarrassing moment in the 2012 NFL still is:

sanchez.gif

To be fair, part of that was Wilfork owning Moore. Sanchez still should have avoided it, but Wilfork is a freaking horse.

This guy always puts together great videos

So, with a rumor saying Jets may sign Matt Moore...would Moore be named the starter?

I really don't know who is gonna sign Moore. But Jets, Cards, Raiders need a starting QB. And then some teams may sign him as a back up...

Looking at the roster, it's probably more likely he starts in New York than Arizona...

:o yes, I will drag this story out like ESPN news does with EVERYTHING TEBOW, ALL HE DOES IS WIN :cmad:

Is Matt Moore desperate enough to sign with the Jets ? Especially since he more then likely wont even start there ?

I think if the Jets are going to have a QB competition in pre season. Sanchez is going on his 5th year and even if he wins the job, he will be on a short leash.

I'd say go Jets! but what a mess that teams been :/

Here's hoping the new GM pulls the team out of the crippling salary cap deficit they are in!

Ahh I didnt see the Jets were in discussion. Yes...I want a Number 6 "Butt Fumble" Jersey to go with all my other Jets stuff.

How can a team fall soo far in 2 seasons from going to the championship 2 years in a row to being the laughing stock of the league. I honestly have to say being a Jets fan for 12 years now, this was the first year I was genuinely ashamed to be a fan.

After LT left, they had no running game. Relying on Shonn Green, put more pressure on Sanchez. Injuries to the TE and Holmes being injurred, exposed Sanchez.

Jets fans and Cards fan are saying they want Moore. Can't blame them. He be a good #2 to have, or a stop gap starter for a year or two.

I wonder who Carolina gets to back up Newton...the only FA's I seen rumored are Campell, Jackson, and Moore going to Carolina.

Jackson sucks. Moore will probably sign somewhere where he is told he can battle for starting gig, and Clausen is Clasuen (lol), so sign Campell I guess.

If Newton goes down this year, no playoffs.

This year is lousy for FA QB's. Alex Smith, Jason Campell, and Matt Moore? That's it. Good grief NFL...Smith can't throw a deep ball. He probably go to Buffalo and lol suck. But he has cut down on INT's, unlike Fitzpatrick so who knows.

Ive been saying this for years....they wanted to be a "ground and pound" team but Shonn Greene was never the answer.

I'm going to laugh if they pick up Reggie Bush this offseason. Hes great out of the backfield and thats what they want, someone who can catch the ball out of the backfield now.

They need help in every aspect of the game, especially if they try and trade Revis away to get some package deal.

Jets fans and Cards fan are saying they want Moore. Can't blame them. He be a good #2 to have, or a stop gap starter for a year or two.

I wonder who Carolina gets to back up Newton...the only FA's I seen rumored are Campell, Jackson, and Moore going to Carolina.

Jackson sucks. Moore will probably sign somewhere where he is told he can battle for starting gig, and Clausen is Clasuen (lol), so sign Campell I guess.

If Newton goes down this year, no playoffs.

This year is lousy for FA QB's. Alex Smith, Jason Campell, and Matt Moore? That's it. Good grief NFL...Smith can't throw a deep ball. He probably go to Buffalo and lol suck. But he has cut down on INT's, unlike Fitzpatrick so who knows.

And according to ESPN's Chris Mortenson no one really wants Alex Smith. Moore actually could become seen as a guy who is a cheap option to hold down fort for a season until a better draft class of QBs comes along. Alex Smith on the other hand, will probably want, at the very least, a contract similar to the one he receives in San Fran (which he isn't worth). Due to Vick resigning, Moore's cheapness and lack of depth at the position this year, he could actually become the top QB free agent of the 2013 offseason.

Alex Smith needs to stay in San Fran. Kaepernick is bound to pick up an injury at some point, it's the best place for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"