2014 NCAA Basketball Thread

Because the fans are insufferable and think they're entitled to NCAA baketball

Man I nearly jumped on that OK St bandwagon.....good thing I jumped off at the last min when doing my bracket(s). :up:

Because the fans are insufferable and think they're entitled to NCAA baketball

This. And I just can't cheer for high profile recruits teaming up with other high profile recruits and having all the advantages. Just seems like the easy way.

Dicky V. doesn't help by being a damn cheerleader for them.

I've got nothing against Duke, but yeah..Dick Vitale would make me hate anything.

Oh Jesus, 29-21 Coastal Carolina late 1st over Virgina. Just DRAINING 3's.

Wow!

And SFA has an opportunity for a 4 point play to tie with 3 seconds left.

Edit - And it's tied. How in the hell do you foul a 3 point shooter while up by 4 with seconds left?!

Wow!

And SFA has an opportunity for a 4 point play to tie with 3 seconds left.

That dude FLOPPED me thinks lol.

I'm a casual VCU fan, thanks to their final four run 4 years ago. And, while I pick them to win, I wans't sure at all they would get past Stephen F Austin.

Coastal Carolina, 16th seed, up by 5 at half over 1 seed Virginia. 35-30.

I do feel the need to point out that while no 16 has ever won, this is NOT the first time one has been up at the half.

We'll see how this goes.

Coastal lost because they had some awful communication break downs on a handful of ball and off-ball screens in the second half that led to wide open 3 balls. Took the wind right out of their sail

Ugh, why does UK-Wichita State have a 2:45 start time. :cmad:

Don't know if anyone caught this yesterday...

[YT]7gSW3Z8rrnE[/YT]

He apologized later in the broadcast.

:lmao:

Syracuse following Duke's lead :funny:

ACC confirmed for fraudulence.

My bracket took a big hit finally, Syracuse losing wrecked my Elite 8 I think it was. Had them going down to Florida.

My Final four is alive. Florida vs Iowa State. And Arizona vs Wichita State. Then Iowa State vs Wichita State in title game and Wichita State winning it all. I didn't just hop on the bandwagon, I ran and flew onto the back of it lol.

I had Syracuse winning the whole damn thing!

Syracuse following Duke's lead :funny:

ACC confirmed for fraudulence.

Eh..not really. What I see is that the seedings are once again dubious. No one is invulnerable in this tourney. It wouldn't shock me to see this end up like the 2011 Final Four with all the top teams going down.

I don't understand it either. Florida plays at 12:30. Wouldn't you want the top teams playing in prime time?

I would have preferred an earlier/prime time start for UK; the middle of the day is really problematic for me.

>Florida
>not being in the final four

top kek

Has anybody here noticed this Stanford band member?

jf0YzSb.gif

That gif cuts out before the hilarious ending.

jcmhxqha2mlwxzmm8vad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"