21 Jump Street 2

The synopsis of this sounds like the first with them getting mad at each other and wondering if they make good partners. They should just embrace they are good together and not go down that cliche route.

Shooting Begins on 22 Jump St

Principal photography has begun on 22 Jump St, the sequel to 2012's comedy blockbuster which will reunite stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill.

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who made their live-action debut with 21 Jump St after the success of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, will reunite to direct the pair as they go about their undercover, odd-couple hi-jinks in college.

“Buddies who work together is a topic that is close to home for us," said the pair in a press release. "We’re looking forward to working with Channing and Jonah, Neal and our friends at Sony again to take these guys’ relationship to the next level.”

“We are grateful to our friends at Sony and MGM for letting us do another one," added Tatum and Hill. "We’re proud to be working alongside Phil, Chris, Neal, Ice Cube, Korean Jesus and the rest of our amazing crew and cast. As we all know, sequels are ALWAYS better than the original. Every single time. This will be no exception. How are we still saying the exact same words at the same time? This is crazy! Jump Street!”

22 Jump St is slated for release June 13, 2014.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/01/shooting-begins-on-22-jump-st

pqaTb4z.jpg

f0rH4ny.jpg

Im surprised to see you interested in this Movie, corn papa...is Tom cruise doing a cameo? :o

First one was hilarious, so why not... looking forward to it.

Tatum gets a lot of ****, but I like him.

A Tom Cruise cameo sure would be great, FDS.

I about spit out my cereal laughing at that video. Classic.

Loved the first one, thought it was one of the best comedies in years when I saw it. Hope the second one is as good.

I'm surprised how quickly they came out with that spoof. Great one though.

**** you, science.

Did you say, You have the right to be an attorney?

well he does have the right to be an attorney ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by the first one, especially because I thought Tatum was actually funny...

Second one looks funny, even if it does look like a rehash... I like how thy reference it being a reboot ad how they get them name of the film.

Looks pretty good actually. The first one was a lot of fun.

Part of me enjoyed how meta the beginning of the trailer is.

Looks good! It also doesn't seem like they spoiled much.

"We gon' jump in yo ass."

"In the crack."

:funny: Definitely going to watch this as I absolutely enjoyed the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"