24: Live Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for the return of Jack Bauer. :up:

I'm hoping you're both right, I think a mini series about Jack getting the US and Russians off his back through some mission would be the ideal route to take.

hellzyes to more Jack... and aren't the Chinese after his ass, as well?...

hellzyes to more Jack... and aren't the Chinese after his ass, as well?...

No. The chinese released Jack in return for some unknown favors/info from the President at the beginning of S6, so he's basically a free man as far as the chinese are concerned. Btw, he's useless to them since they couldn't break him.

There should be a Jack line with something like

"It used to take me 24 hours to take down terrorists. Now it will only take me 12. Be afraid

There should be a Jack line with something like

"It used to take me 24 hours to take down terrorists. Now it will only take me 12. Be afraid

Easy now. This isn't a Nic Cage movie. :o

But that doesn't say anything about twelve episodes. :huh:

To be honest, I would be shocked if it weren't a full 24 episode season. I think the mini-series simply means it will only run once, there is no plan to bring it back full time.

Well in truth when it said miniseries I was thinking less than 12 episodes, more like 6, kinda spreading the ideas they had for the movie over a larger canvas.

I hope this is good. I loved Season 8 but I dunno. I hope the same cinematorgraphers oe whatever you call the are back. I loved how everything was shot - loved the camera angles and stuff. I think it's Rodney Charters, director of photography or something.

Great news!

Looking forward to twelve two hour episodes and the return of the best JB of all.

I wonder if Mary Lynn Rajskub's returning too?

Great News who can say no to more Jack Bauer? Shame we have to wait till May but I still will welcome 24 back. Wonder if Chloe will come back.

There are defently advantages to doing It as 12 1 hour episodes.They can focus on meat of storyline.And don't have to worry about fillin hours.

They are saying each episode remains In real time but some hours of the day
are skipped.

This could mean jack Bauer could start the day overseas and It takes him back to america with the hours taking to get back be skipped hours.

But come May 2014 the clock will be ticking again:woot:

There are defently advantages to doing It as 12 1 hour episodes.They can focus on meat of storyline.And don't have to worry about fillin hours.

They are saying each episode remains In real time but some hours of the day
are skipped.

This could mean jack Bauer could start the day overseas and It takes him back to america with the hours taking to get back be skipped hours.

But come May 2014 the clock will be ticking again:woot:

Yes,its great news.But I would prefer a whole 24 episodes season rather than limited series,because once the 12 episodes are over who knows if 24 will come back.:csad:

Yeah well let's hope Fox doesn't air It on Friday during the summer.That's one sure way to
ensure there won't be another 24 event series.

I love 24, have watched the entire thing from start to finish a few times over and now my wife is making her way through it for the first time and also loving it.

However ........................... I hope they come up with something fresh for this new series. Let's not forget, 24 ended in S8 not just because of diminishing viewer figures, but because they were having difficulty coming up with fresh and interesting challenges for each season. As much as I love the show, I wouldn't want it to come back only to be more of the same and potentially end on a low note.

excited.gif

Glad they are keeping the whole backstory and just picking up from where they left off.

Yeah well let's hope Fox doesn't air It on Friday during the summer.That's one sure way to
ensure there won't be another 24 event series.
I say stick it back in its normal Monday 9 PM timeslot and people will come back.

YES YES YES YES YES YESSS YESSS YESSS YESSSSS!!!!!!

This COMPLETELY made my day, week even. YESSS!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Sorry...I'll calm down...

I really hope the writers find a way to work Tony into the season. His story needs closure. Tony in a Hannibal Lecter role, behind bars but having crucial info could be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"