Touch

Really good. It pulled a 3.9/10 (12.01 million viewers). It had a 61% retention of Idol viewers. That's higher than the premieres of Human Target, Fringe, Lie to Me, and it even beat the 2009 Glee preview.

don't think anything else was new that night so I imagine a lot of people checked it out

Anybody been watching the show lately?

Just watched the first 2 episodes on Hulu. It looks very very ambitious. I'm interested for now, but I'm worried it'll get dull after a while.

For now, I like it a LOT. It's almost a lot of what I enjoyed about Lost (multiple character storylines that sometimes weirdly intertwine) but can be enjoyed on an episode by episode basis without much worry for continuity. However, it would be difficult to have to invest in new characters over and over and over.

I thought the 3rd episode was pretty good tonight I think its getting better and better with each episode it could just be me.

Yup. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I take it the "mysterious room" thing is something that will be followed up on. Or did I just not get something?

For now, I like it a LOT. It's almost a lot of what I enjoyed about Lost (multiple character storylines that sometimes weirdly intertwine) but can be enjoyed on an episode by episode basis without much worry for continuity. However, it would be difficult to have to invest in new characters over and over and over.

If you noticed, the threads from previous episodes aren't completely abandoned. Such as the "world-phone," the two Japanese girls, and next week, it appears that fireman that tried to save Jake's mom is back as well.

I like that it seems to tackle a new angle every week, but it doesn't forget about the previous episodes. It's not quite serialized, but it also is, in a weird way.

If you noticed, the threads from previous episodes aren't completely abandoned. Such as the "world-phone," the two Japanese girls, and next week, it appears that fireman that tried to save Jake's mom is back as well.

I like that it seems to tackle a new angle every week, but it doesn't forget about the previous episodes. It's not quite serialized, but it also is, in a weird way.

Titus Welliver is back???? AWESOME :woot: dat man need more roles in every shows he stars in ;)

I wonder who is behind door number 6 :) Can't wait till someone opens the door.

Suprised a lot of people aren't talking about this show. I'm really enjoying it.

This show has no following. So I guess we can count on the 24 movie. Once this is done

Expect it to get canceled mid way through once FOX sees the low numbers for Friday.

It had no one following it and then they change the day and time. More then half the people watching it will disappear.

This show has no following. So I guess we can count on the 24 movie. Once this is done

Huh? This show pulls in more total viewers than House currently, and has a higher share of the sweet-spot demo, which is 18-49. It also beats Bones in the same categories.

Don't think because it's not discussed a lot in here, that that equates to "no following."

I personally believe that they're moving it to Fridays because they think it can retain its current viewership, and gain/keep some of the Fringe viewers after Fringe bows out.

It's an intriguing show... I watched the first two episodes when it first came out and I have to admit it bored me... But I've literally just finished catching up on the show and I'm intrigued by it all..

There's a supernatural angle that plays interestingly... And most of the twists and turns play out well... If the show does get killed off by Fox, then I think they are making yet another **** up... There is potential here IMHO & it would be a pity to chuck it all away

the second season has been a huge departure from the first. i think it's a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"