7.04 - Cure - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

:confused:

the_cure.jpg

Someone coudl fidn the cure for meteor freaks and both Lionel and Lex want to steal. Lionel to stop Lex's experiments and Lex to continue his experiments and Clark and Kara in them middle of it all.

To cure the pain the loss of Lana Lang

Bizarro trying to find a cure for his disintegration

To cure the lost of Krypton for Kara

Chloe dealing with her curing problems

I thought it said Cute. :O

A cure for meteor freaks would be good though. Or maybe Clark gets sick and its a race against time to find a cure.

what if they're trying to find a cure for their weakness against Kryptonite like Lex did in the old Superboy comics.

^ All interesting conjecture. 'Tis a good title. :D :up:

what if they're trying to find a cure for their weakness against Kryptonite like Lex did in the old Superboy comics.

That's a good idea.

^ All interesting conjecture. 'Tis a good title. :D :up:

It certainly a good title to speculate with.

Whilst its ambiguous its conspicuous enough to mean something specific. :hyper:

I actually agree with KBX taht it coudl be Chloe's power. Although, the cure for meteor freaks ocudl fit into it.

What if Chloe's power has a different effect with meteor freaks. Instead as well ashealing them it strips their powers and Lex starts hunting her down.

Probably something to do with Chloe and her power, ugh.

I'm not really digging Chloe having a power and all.... How about Chloe gets a cure for a meteor freak power so thats the last of it...

I actually agree with KBX that it could be Chloe's power. Although, the cure for meteor freaks could fit into it.

What if Chloe's power has a different effect with meteor freaks. Instead as well as healing them it strips their powers and Lex starts hunting her down.
That would rock!

Probably something to do with Chloe and her power, ugh.
'Tis better than a Superskirt episode. Given the likelihood that just about every Clark scene will probably involve his ditzy Valley Girl cousin, I'm actually looking forward to Lex and Chloe centric episodes this year.

Guess there's a first time for everything.

'Tis better than a Superskirt episode. Given the likelihood that just about every Clark scene will probably involve his ditzy Valley Girl cousin, I'm actually looking forward to Lex and Chloe centric episodes this year.

Ha this is gonna be a fun year. :woot:

Whats with so much hatred for Kara?

I mean what? you don't like that she might be wearing skin tight closes? or that she will take even more screen time from Clark, Lex and Chloe? or that Kara will be the focus of her 13 episodes? :)

hahaha... yes it is going to be a fun year!

LMAO!!! :up:

I'm actually looking forward to Lex and Chloe centric episodes this year.

As much as people hated the Lexana, I'm really curious what the general reactions would be to a Chlex storyline. (I'm using the compound names because I know Hulk loves 'em. :p).

Personally, I'd loooove to see a Chlexy storyline - not necessarily romantic either. People would FLIP OUT, but I'd laugh. And I think AM and MR sharing scenes would be a LOT of fun to watch.

People complain that SV doesn't mix it ep or take things to the edge enough.. but I think that would surely start a huge frenzy in SV fandom.

Oh.. and it seems likely that Cure would refer to someone trying to cure the meteor freaks of their kryptonite poisoning. It does sound very similar to the curing of mutants in X-Men.

Oh.. and it seems likely that Cure would refer to someone trying to cure the meteor freaks of their kryptonite poisoning. It does sound very similar to the curing of mutants in X-Men.

let's hope it's handled way better than x-men 3...

ugh. what a horrid movie.

I mean what?
:whatever:
you don't like that she might be wearing skin tight closes?
Like every other actress or guest star on the show.

or that she will take even more screen time from Clark, Lex and Chloe?
i highly doubt she'll be taking that much screen time from the others. Jimmy and Helen were both guest stars that had story arcs, and they barely took time from the leads. Until I see otherwise i'm going to stay optimistic.

or that Kara will be the focus of her 13 episodes? :)
It's not guaranteed to be 13 episodes. that's the most, she will be in. and she wont be the focus of all of them.

hahaha... yes it is going to be a fun year!
It will be.
People need to loosen up.

Ha this is gonna be a fun year.
Oh, I'm sure it will be. If anything, it'll be interesting. LOL

Her hair is parted on the wrong side. What were they thinking? :mad:

I mean what? you don't like that she might be wearing skin tight closes?
Clothes? I thought she'd show up naked like they usually do with Kryptonians? Ah jeeze, now I'm bummed. :csad:

or that she will take even more screen time from Clark, Lex and Chloe?
Clark, Lex and Chloe? Nah. Those three aren't a big deal. Lana, on the other hand...

or that Kara will be the focus of her 13 episodes?
Hey, don't sell her short. There's 22 eps this year, and a potential additional 22 after that. Chin up; we'll see more of her. I promise. Listen to Aunty Pat. :)

As much as people hated the Lexana, I'm really curious what the general reactions would be to a Chlex storyline. (I'm using the compound names because I know Hulk loves 'em.)
The "problem" with using the compound names is that people [raises hand] usually associate that with romantic pairing.

I think more Lex/Chloe storylines could be quite entertaining, particularly since they set her up on Lex's radar last season. What I'm not interested in seeing is a romantic pairing between the two, or Chloe being evil mind-whammied for a full season. I prefer her being Clark's newly empowered Google side-kick. :D

I think AM and MR sharing scenes would be a LOT of fun to watch.
I think Mack has a hard time keeping a straight face opposite Rosie. I've seen her holding back at times. It's rather funny. But yeah, I wouldn't mind it at all.

People complain that SV doesn't mix it ep or take things to the edge enough.. but I think that would surely start a huge frenzy in SV fandom.
Mmm.... I'm not about starting frenzies, though the biggest potential frenzy I can imagine right now wouldn't be caused by Clark, Lex or Chloe. In point of fact, I'm still a little concerned about the Lana issue.

Yes, AgentPat was abducted a few months ago and PodPat was left in her place just so she could rock her fellow poster's worlds.

<- Off to praise SR....

J/K ;)

I just want a good, entertaining show. For the most part, SV delivers. :up:

I'm kind of hoping it's something along those lines.

Who isn't?
Ah, but I was the first to say it. Nyah nyah. :p

let's hope it's handled way better than x-men 3...
Eh. I didn't think it was that bad. Unlike possible sequels like F4-3, I'd see a fourth X-Men film if one was made. I guess that's all studios care about. All I care is that it entertains.

i highly doubt she'll be taking that much screen time from the others. Jimmy and Helen were both guest stars that had story arcs, and they barely took time from the leads.
"Helen?"

Until I see otherwise i'm going to stay optimistic.
Good plan.

It's not guaranteed to be 13 episodes. that's the most, she will be in.
I think people are under a bit of a misconception here. Thirteen (or whatever the top number was) is the most amount of eps they would *require* her to be in, and the smallest amount is the most they could *guarantee* her. BUT! If they'd like her to do more, and IF she's willing and able to extend, they WILL! Remember, Durance started out with a four episode arc. It was extended to 13, and by the following year, she was in the opening credits.

and she wont be the focus of all of them.
There'd be a *serious* problem with the show if she was.

People need to loosen up.
Has there been an issue recently? I mean, apart from Kara's hair being parted wrong, or her not showing up in the buff in the premiere?

Yes, Dr. Helen Bryce, played by Emmanuelle Vaugier. who was in a 9 episode arc. ;) Married Lex, and was dealing with Clark's blood in secret for the Kents.

Has there been an issue recently? I mean, apart from Kara's hair being parted wrong, or her not showing up in the buff in the premiere?
That's what i'm most upset about, personally :woot::oldrazz:

Lana's near dead body will be cured by Chloe in some dramtic manner - and that's my guess

Oh, I'm sure it will be. If anything, it'll be interesting. LOL

Her hair is parted on the wrong side. What were they thinking? :mad:

That's why you don't like her?:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back