7.04 - Cure - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

was the scene at the end the break up scene with Chloe and Jimmy? That was too damn long. They really killed the episode with that scene.
Jimmy layed the law down:cmad:

So, since we're talking about Dean Cain, should I check out Lois & Clark? I'm a really big fan of Superman but it's up to you guys. Are the special effects good? Is the acting good? Are the villains good?

Why are special effects so important to people?

Buy or netflix the first two seasons. If you decide you like it enough, try the third. Avoid season 4 unless you want to watch Lois and Clark grope each other in every episode.

Dean's voice got a lot deeper. I thought they adjusted it maybe but then at the end he talked about Reeve and it was the same.

Well he's an actor, playing an immortal killer. He may have deepened his voice for the character. I don't think people just all of a sudden have deeper voices. :huh:

Dean is Batman :wow: :woot:

2m6rg5f.jpg

Last edited:
^LOL on the photo! That was from while L&C were still on the air, wasn't it? TH usually looks a lot bonier these days.

Haha, yeah.
I think Teri used to be so gorgeous, I don't know whats going on with her now.

yea it would be great if they got dean in one more time but since its more then likely we might be ending this season its highly unlikely to happen.

Why are special effects so important to people?
Because in an action adventure show, terrible looking special effects can really take you out of the atmosphere the show is trying to create.

Buy or netflix the first two seasons. If you decide you like it enough, try the third. Avoid season 4 unless you want to watch Lois and Clark grope each other in every episode.

The third season is by far my favorite. Though the pilot is fantastic.
Season four had much bigger flaws than Lois and Clark "groping each other"
It was just terrible.

Because in an action adventure show, terrible looking special effects can really take you out of the atmosphere the show is trying to create.

It was just terrible.

You talking about Lois and Clark? Because I don't remember Clark groping Lois in Smallville at all...

;)

Why are we talking about some cheesy show from the 90s?

dean cain still looks great and I love the batman picture!

It boggles the mind...

031.jpg

Beats me.

Well see, L&C isn't essentially an action adventure show. Season 3 probably has the most A&A out of all the seasons. The New Krypton arc was pretty good and we got to see Superman actually fight a little more, opposed to just using his powers, which is why I found Superman kind of dull initially in regards to 'action'. They also added a little more Supernatural elements into the third season.

It was just terrible.

I don't even remember how it ended (shh, don't tell me). But yeah, it seems that shows always end badly in their last season.

They cut off Lois' hair, messed up the CK hair and changed his glasses... I hated that. :o

Last edited:
031.jpg

Beats me.

Well see, L&C isn't essentially an action adventure show. Season 3 probably has the most A&A out of all the seasons. The New Krypton arc was pretty good and we got to see Superman actually fight a little more, opposed to just using his powers, which is why I found Superman kind of dull initially in regards to 'action'.

I don't even remember how it ended (shh, don't tell me). But yeah, it seems that shows always end badly in their last season.

They cut off Lois' hair, messed up the CK hair and changed his glasses... I hated that. :o

Surely there's an L&C forum somewhere on the net

No!!! A Season 7 thread!!! Run away!!!

This is indeed very very very scary, brings back harmful painful........007 jimmy.....bad season finale......... kkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"