• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

7.19 - Quest - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cool, Picardo was one of the few bright spots on Voyager, and he's usually interesting on SG.

Holly Harold wrote this?!

Great. I have dreaded seeing her name ever since the HORRIFIC "Fierce" fiasco... :(

Trekkie = STAR TREK Fanatics . Yes it's apart of the Star Trek universe .

He was The holographic Doctor on Voyager .
TheDoctor.jpg
I know what a Trekkie is, I just wondered who you were calling a Trekkie. I don't remember Voyager existing, which means nothing of course, was it on long?

He was also Meg Mucklebones in Ridley Scott's "Legend." :D

Do you think that Lex is in the church the moment when the monk says all those things to Clark in the trailer?

Do you think that Lex is in the church the moment when the monk says all those things to Clark in the trailer?

99 % chance no & that is the usual trick editing the Smallville trailers always does

does seem tahst way. Although could be he just sees the monk kneeling down at Clark.

i liked clark's expressions on his face when that veritas member tellas clark "u are god among us mortals " clarks is like WTF dude??????:hehe::hehe:

i got this from Ksite

There are two previews up on Sprint now. This is from memory of seeing it once, so if there are slight differences I apologize, but this is what I recall.

Clip 1:
Dude #1 (I think it's the same guy that killed Gina) is on the phone talking to Dude #2 (the monk guy who is in the CW preview), and he says "I found it." They then cut to a room with a couple of people in it, and one older man is examining that clock thing that Lex found in Zurich. He says "this is incredible, you should see this!" to the other two people. They start to walk toward him to look, when Dude #1 (see above) comes in and shoots everyone except the examiner guy. He is about to shoot him too, when Lex comes up behind him and shoots Dude #1. Lex and the examiner guy look at each other. End of clip.

Clip #2:
Dude #1 (see above) is in Lex's study fighing with Lex. He pulls out a knife and stabs Lex in the gut. Lex stares at him, grunts, and drops to the floor. Dude #1 carves a Kryptonian symbol into Lex's chest, and leaves him for dead. You hear people (presumably Lex's security) start to come in, and yell "Mr. Luthor!" End of clip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDIT-CLARKSGAL

episode looks intresting seems like very connected to sesaon finale

seems like another lex centrik episode

^

Wow, I'm completely thrown off by that picture.

I'm a little uneasy about the monk/church thing. It's one thing for Superman to be a Christ-like figure... a metaphor... but getting too real with it crosses a line.

All the pics are up at enewsi as well.

Why does it say "TRA" on the bottom of this planter? "Traveler?" So, are there more that spell out the rest of it?

Weird. I get a real DaVinci Code vibe from these.

sm719b0071jpgb2e4b87ct3li9.jpg

i liek clark's jacket lol.

so that monk is bad guy

seems like he wanst to control clark

did anyone notice christ's refrence where clark is tied up ???

^^^ kryptonite condom

not a bad idea

Come on, chill! Veritas knew a lot about the traveler, that's why he has the k-nite ready to deal with Clark. Teague seems to believe he's evil, explaining why he attacks him.

^^^ i think they bring kryptonite to bring whole tension and conflict

weak writing yes but every story has to have some sought of conflict and in this case kryptonite is conflict

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"