The Dark Knight 7 Minute Prologue of The Joker attached to IMAX screenings of 'I Am Legend'

Interesting, hope it comes online though. The nearest IMAX to me is way too far away.

I don't like this idea, its too much info too soon. Of course I'm anxious to see it, but I'd rather be surprised with the whole film. This is like one giant ****tease that will tempt me.

It's only in Imax, though. That's a small percentage of people that will see it. It's targeted towards true fans.

I don't like this idea, its too much info too soon. Of course I'm anxious to see it, but I'd rather be surprised with the whole film. This is like one giant ****tease that will tempt me.

I totally agree with you. This is just a stupid idea. It is just like the New Goblin/Peter Parker fight that went online a month before Spidey 3 was released. And I watched it so many times that once I sat down in the movie theater and watched the scene in the context of the film I just couldn't experience it (that sounds a little weird). To me it was just a succession of images. Period. I don't want the same thing to happen with TDK.

If this is true, which it looks like it is, you don't have to see it. Just stay off youtube, and don't go to the Imax theater. Problem solved!

If this is true, which it looks like it is, you don't have to see it. Just stay off youtube, and don't go to the Imax theater. Problem solved!

True, but the temptation would get me; I cave easily for Batman info :csad:

And I agree with the Goblin/Peter scene, it was the same for me.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: HOLY SH** ! Please put it online !

****ing YES! :D But....this scene isn't going to be in the movie, is it? That would kinda suck, in my opinion. I want something fresh and new, something that won't really be a spoiler because it will coincide(sp?) with the movie, not just be a 7-minute spoiler desert with whip cream and cherries on top. I want this to be the appetizer of the dinner. The chips and salsa. The spicy wings. The onion rings with ranch dressing. Now i'm getting hungry.....

And wen TDK comes on dvd, it will include this scene at the beginning!

I doubt it'd be a 7 minute clip of the Joker alone, since Nolan's gone on record as saying he'd rather not reveal or show anything until the film's released.

2 options - far more likely:-

(1) The bank robbery scene - It's been shot especially for IMAX screens, so very likely to be the scene in question.

(2) A Godzilla / Campaign scene - e.g. a phone in where you hear the Joker, see some of the things he does, and end with the Joker's face.

Either way, I doubt you'll 'see' more than 10 seconds of the Joker - you'll probably hear him, see him move, etc. but that's it.

Don't expect a New Goblin/Peter Parker scene, a la Spiderman 3, because that's NOT what Nolan/WB are releasing this for. I think it is the Robbery scene, and it's being released to gauge IMAX audiences reactions to mainstream Hollywood movies filmed for IMAX. (Just imagine BB3, Justice League, or even HP7 filmed for IMAX!!!)

It'll be online one way or another. WB will release it on a website or it will be bootlegged.

Fantastic news anyway, 7 minutes, wow.

i dont understand , they`re going to show 7 minutes of joker scenes from the movie??

I doubt it'd be a 7 minute clip of the Joker alone, since Nolan's gone on record as saying he'd rather not reveal or show anything until the film's released.

2 options - far more likely:-

(1) The bank robbery scene - It's been shot especially for IMAX screens, so very likely to be the scene in question.

True ! They could show the bank scene to introduce the Joker at the end of it !

I totally agree! I bet it is the bank robbery scene, which was shot in Imax. Guaging the audience to the Imax format in which it was shot is a damn good reason to screen 7 minutes of it. I bet it is the bank robbery scene, Joker hunches over bank manager, removes mask, money shot...The Dark Knight SUMMER 2008...END. Awesome...CAn't Wait for December 14th!!!

This gives whole new meaning to : "See You In December," doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"