7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

weatherwitch said:
**Yawn** Oh, I'm sorry, Bluefire, did you say something?

that was EXTREMELY immature and uncalled for weatherwitch. Please, for your own sake, grow up!

Bluefire said:
that was EXTREMELY immature and uncalled for weatherwitch. Please, for your own sake, grow up!

Wow... 200 posts and already telling members what to do. Lighten up! I am sure what weatherwitch said was a joke. Being rude is not in his/her nature. :)

so...is the guy throwing wood at wolverine named spike or something...who is he and where did he appear in the comics?...same with quill, I'm outa the loop on this one and want to be able to inform my comic book collector friend when we go see the premiere next week

Psionic Force said:
Wow... 200 posts and already telling members what to do. Lighten up! I am sure what weatherwitch said was a joke. Being rude is not in his/her nature. :)

no he is not joking. he has taken his disgusting obesssion with halle berry wayyyy to far and he needs to calm himself.

Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone have a link so I could download a windows media player version of the 7 minute preview. The dell.com or the youtube onces don't work on my computer :(

Had some trouble connect, so I just finished watching the preview. Right now. For the first time.

(Ten minutes later)

I still have shivers up and down my spine.

The Guard said:
Hell no. You don't tell the people of your country there's a superpowered terrorist organization that wants them all dead.
Particularly if the guy can make your car collapse around you, make bullets fly into you, rip pacemakers, fillings & even large amounts of iron from your body-all with just a thought.
Add to it the fact that he's a Holocaust survivor & then you get sympathy and the whole country's in chaos.

:-( @ Chris Wallace's icon.

I think I will always want Ororo to go back to being with Forge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"