80's cartoon that needs to be live action

Mister Gone

Master of His Toaster!
Reaction score
Okay so we all know that Transformers is coming, anf G.I. Joe is in the works, but I wanna know what 80's cartoon show you think would be great on the silver screen.

I vote for M.A.S.K.

I used to love the Bionic Six. That'd be kinda cool in live action. Of course the ultimate would be the Thunder Cats.

Gotta go with Thunder Cats. In second place i'd love to see the SilverHawks.

Strange said:

lolololol, now that was a good one, don't forget the holograms! lol

(only reason I know that is it used to come on right before or right after Bigfoot.)

Wait you guys have to stop enjoying this thread, apparently it's in the wrong forum

Mister Gone said:
Wait you guys have to stop enjoying this thread, apparently it's in the wrong forum

It's not as bad as being in the wrong hole but you still get the same amount of yelling.:eek:

This isnt a cartoon, but a live action Reading Rainbow would be cool.

Oh your thinking to yourself but isnt it real already well then you dont know lavar burton that much do you.

Strange said:
It's not as bad as being in the wrong hole but you still get the same amount of yelling.:eek:
Yeah, I didn't see the "80's cartoons that should be made into movies" thread here, sorry to be repeatative.

They made Fat Albert live action, why not The Brown Hornet?? lol

:up:
sinewave said:
I used to love the Bionic Six. That'd be kinda cool in live action. Of course the ultimate would be the Thunder Cats.

gotta sing!!

BIONIC, BIONIC SIXX DOO DOO DOO DOOO THEY FIGHT FOR FREEDOM THEY FIGHT FOR RIGHT, A SUPER HUMAN FAMILY, AND THERE SO VERY PROUD TO BE BIONIC SIX!

After Transformers, GI Joe and a cool He-Man, I can't think of any others I'd like to see.

GI Joe could be incredibly cool.

musclesforsupes said:

gotta sing!!

BIONIC, BIONIC SIXX DOO DOO DOO DOOO THEY FIGHT FOR FREEDOM THEY FIGHT FOR RIGHT, A SUPER HUMAN FAMILY, AND THERE SO VERY PROUD TO BE BIONIC SIX!

uhhhh... yeah. i'm gonna go over here now.....

musclesforsupes said:

gotta sing!!

Stop posting in big letters God damnit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"