A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Raging Hulk
OKAY THIS IS GONNA SOUND REALLLLL WEIRD

but how large is an average male penis?
after all this is a serious thread
erect? or flacid?

i dont know.......both
I thought it was around 5" or something, dunno about flacid, I know it's lower than most people think

Originally posted by Themanofbat
Hey! :mad:

I'm an idiot who shaves his testicles every other day and keeps his pubic hair trimmed to about 1/4" because it just makes everything look a little clean and well-groomed.

:p :p :p

;)

Oh. I forgot to add the rest of that after pronouncing esther's dictatum that you are an idiot.

OKAY THIS IS GONNA SOUND REALLLLL WEIRD

but how large is an average male penis?
after all this is a serious thread

Generally, people talk about having 6 inches when erect (150 mm's)... So anywhere between 5 to 7 inches is probably the norm (125 to 175 mm's)

:)

Originally posted by CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman
Oh. I forgot to add the rest of that after pronouncing esther's dictatum that you are an idiot.

You don't like me.

:(

I like to keep things clean shaven, except for a thin "landing strip". Although after letting someone else try their hand out at shaving me, I'm now missing the top half of the "landing strip".

Originally posted by RocKitty
I like to keep things clean shaven, except for a thin "landing strip". Although after letting someone else try their hand out at shaving me, I'm now missing the top half of the "landing strip".

are u female or mail

cause rock kitty seems a girl name....and i just got a mental picture.........*dirty boy*

Personally, i don't see the purpose of the strip.Why don't you just shave it all off?

Meh... Hey, you go with what you like. Personally I hate that landing strip thing. I prefer clean cut.

Originally posted by GunBlade
Personally, i don't see the purpose of the strip.Why don't you just shave it all off?

Well said. It's not like any guy is so incompetent that he'd need to follow a line to his target.

i guess it's the style or something..
what's next? braids or curls..ROFL!! geez, i'm such a weirdo! :D

i guess it's the style or something..
what's next? braids or curls..ROFL!! geez, i'm such a weirdo! :D

mmm both sick and arousing.......
no no just sick

Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
why the hell did you ask her if she shaved her chest?:confused:

Reread the post AF, I was asking the first questions of the posters, not my wife. *thwap* the actual three I asked my wife are at the very last. Sheesh.

are u female or mail

cause rock kitty seems a girl name....and i just got a mental picture.........*dirty boy*

Ummm female :confused:

Cause I think it looks weird when it's completely bare...

yeah, and a little bit of bush rocks. :)

Originally posted by Mixairian
Meh... Hey, you go with what you like. Personally I hate that landing strip thing. I prefer clean cut.

To each his own... I had no clue that the way I shave my pubic area would be so disturbing to so many people. I've heard no complaints from where it matters most, so for now, the landing strip stays.

Originally posted by Mixairian

Well said. It's not like any guy is so incompetent that he'd need to follow a line to his target.
I like guys w/ a happy trail though.;) :p

Originally posted by Themanofbat
... do any of you guys and gals shave your genitals?

This could be a touchy subject, but since their is still a poll/topic about genital piercings around, I think this would be ok to ask, as long as you people can keep it clean.

I shave my testicles every other day and keep my pubic hair trimmed to about 1/4". It just makes everything look a little clean and well-groomed.

So, yes or no, do you? :eek:

nccb673.jpg

Originally posted by Kobolos
Reread the post AF, I was asking the first questions of the posters, not my wife. *thwap* the actual three I asked my wife are at the very last. Sheesh.
you are a frickin weirdo

i like mine bare..it look and feels better too.

i have once or twice, a friend of mine says he does all the time, he says it makes u look bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"