A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Raging Hulk
teenage worries set to rest..................:)

Hahhahaha!!! I'm sorry, that was too funny. :D

I have a treasure trail, but it's basically a birthmark.

Originally posted by Kobolos
This coming from *YOU*? :rolleyes:

That means something.

Originally posted by Honey Vibe
I have a treasure trail, but it's basically a birthmark.

Hmm I could go for some plundering. ^_^

One good thing about keeping an unkempt hairy bush is that both you and your partner can enjoy a hearty 69 and you dont have to floss your teeth in the morning.

Originally posted by wobbly
One good thing about keeping an unkempt hairy bush is that both you and your partner can enjoy a hearty 69 and you dont have to floss your teeth in the morning.

You're going on my ignore list for about the next hour or so.

Originally posted by wobbly

ROTLOMGWTFLMAOBBQ!!1!

Also, how does one shave thy testicles? Won't you think the skin will get sliced?

Originally posted by kritic
ROTLOMGWTFLMAOBBQ!!1!

Also, how does one shave thy testicles? Won't you think the skin will get sliced?

You do it very, very carefully.

I shave the area above my dick, but I am NEVER going to let anything sharp near my balls.:eek:

I personally don't know about guys who are completely shaved... it's odd looking. I think the best look for guys, is trimmed.

Originally posted by RocKitty
I personally don't know about guys who are completely shaved... it's odd looking. I think the best look for guys, is trimmed.

I trip, though for girls the less hair the better.

Originally posted by Lord Renos
I trip, though for girls the less hair the better.

This may sound gay, but I agree. For the most part... I suppose it depends on who's crotch we're talking... I'm shutting up now... it's almost my bed time.

This may sound gay, but I agree. For the most part... I suppose it depends on who's crotch we're talking... I'm shutting up now... it's almost my bed time.

NO, don't go! I almost got 2000 posts!

Originally posted by Lord Renos
NO, don't go! I almost got 2000 posts!

Where did you go??? Men... they're sooo impatient.... :p

Originally posted by Themanofbat
... do any of you guys and gals shave your genitals?

This could be a touchy subject, but since their is still a poll/topic about genital piercings around, I think this would be ok to ask, as long as you people can keep it clean.

I shave my testicles every other day and keep my pubic hair trimmed to about 1/4". It just makes everything look a little clean and well-groomed.

So, yes or no, do you? :eek:
Why would anyone want to and what's truly disturbing is why the heck would you want to know ??? :(

Originally posted by kritic

With a razor. :)

(...and very carefully. :p )

*** Actually, I've done it so often for so long now, that I just do a few quick passes with the blade that would make you wince. But I've never cut myself.... knock on wood... :eek:

haha.. okay... make this quick...

It was inevitable that a "quickie" was going to occur in a topic such as this one. ;)

Originally posted by Mindworm
Why would anyone want to and what's truly disturbing is why the heck would you want to know ??? :(

I can't help it. I'm a curious spider. :)

That's a direct quote from Spider-Man in the 60's cartoon.... The "Never Step on a Scorpion" episode.

:cool:

May look odd at first but it's insurance no hair gets in anyones mouth as well as being a tad more sanitary.

I've never seen a crotch that had looked good with hair, male or female.

Where did you go??? Men... they're sooo impatient.... :p

Impatient?! I've been celbate for 32 days!

Originally posted by Mindworm

It's done for sanitary and aesthetic purposes Mindworm as for why he would know, perhaps he does not wish to feel alone and alienated. By asking others and getting positive answers he see's that he is not.

Originally posted by Themanofbat
It was inevitable that a "quickie" was going to occur in a topic such as this one. ;)

Note to EVERYONE! Never try to shave quickly...

Time for some new voters... :cool:

Hey, nice responses there, Mix. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231