A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
themanofbat comes in here every 4 months or so just to bump this. I don't know why it still matters to him since he almost never posts anymore

I don't know either...I guess some threads will never die.

Or allowed to live. Whichever. Let's keep it neutral.

I have no intention of closing it. I just think this thread should be allowed to die, and not be pointlessly bumped every few months. :cwink:

I have no intention of closing it. I just think this thread should be allowed to die, and not be pointlessly bumped every few months. :cwink:

I know what you're really trying to say. Just spit it out, dewd. How often do you shave your pubes? It's ok, we're all friends here :)

I know what you're really trying to say. Just spit it out, dewd. How often do you shave your pubes? It's ok, we're all friends here :)
Who is to say that I haven't already expressed my opinion? Afterall, their is a poll in this thread. :cwink:

i prefer trimming to shaving i must say. Keeps the bush in check,but it still has the natural look and feel it should

this thread is practically a hype national landmark, dating allllll the way back to 2003. that's before i was born. i think a couple of posters may have even died of dysentery.

I find it oddly disturbing that one of the most long-lived topics directly relates to pubic hair.

Occasionally I'll give mine a trim since it gets annoying having too much down there, but I've never gone all the way. I've got hair all over me, so why would I just shave that one spot? I'd have to get rid of all of it, and I've yet to have a reason to.

Last edited:
Vote 728 cast (and this is my 728th post, creepy) :up: Quite the epic thread.

I trim. Have shaved a few times before but it's just too irritating for my liking. My girlfriend prefers me trimmed to shaved, so I just keep it in check.

This thread keeps coming back ... just like my long pubic hairs. :o

For the above moderator that kept inquiring, I've come to view this thread as my baby, and even though it's grown up, I still like to take care of it, and it has the pleasant distinction of being quite possibly the ONLY thread in Community that has not strayed from its original topic... the first 30 pages are a litteral Hype's Who's Who... and I still post daily... though admittedly, in the Spidey & Comics' Forums...

I like to take a break from Community every 30 months or so...

Keep on voting... :up:

Mike

:yay:

well, okay, the positives: it made me giggle like a school girl for some reason. also, the smoothness? totally freaked me out. i imagine it's the same feeling people get when they get their braces taken off of their teeth. they just keep running their tongue over it 'cause it's so slick. okay, creepy quota filled for the day.

the negatives: razor burn, it doesnt really hurt, but it can leave little red bumps, which if you have a girlfriend you might have to explain. also, the fun of it just kinda goes away after a couple days, it gets stubbly and uncomfortable, another thing that a girlfriend probably won't like.

so yeah, i don't know if i'm going to be doing it again anytime soon. but it was definitely worth trying once. :up:

I agree with everything said above... :up:

My wife likes it trimmed, I use an electric razor (blades down there scare me). It's also pretty cool, like air conditioning your shorts!

:up: awesome thread.

Me and my trumpet section leader was talking about this and we both said if a dude shaves it all ,you aren't a 'man' (I have to watch what I say cause last time I got a warning) , but I still just give it a trim I have accidentally cut myself a time or two ,but no where near the main stuff.

Ive tried the air out haircut down below...was too itchy...so I just trim it from time to time and maintain it :oldrazz:

:up: awesome thread.

Me and my trumpet section leader was talking about this and we both said if a dude shaves it all ,you aren't a 'man' (I have to watch what I say cause last time I got a warning) , but I still just give it a trim I have accidentally cut myself a time or two ,but no where near the main stuff.
I thought that was code until I read the rest of your post.

Hi Fuzzy...

I haven't seen you around much since the Lightning took the Cup from Calgary... :cmad: :oldrazz:

:cwink: :cwink: :cwink:

I usually can't post when the Lightning are terrible and, well...:csad:

Fuzz is a kelp farmer now
You and your vile, disgusting lies. :cmad: How are those ice flavored Pop Tarts? I heard they're not very good in the toaster. :huh:

I thought that was code until I read the rest of your post.

I usually can't post when the Lightning are terrible and, well...:csad:

You and your vile, disgusting lies. :cmad: How are those ice flavored Pop Tarts? I heard they're not very good in the toaster. :huh:

Go baste your deer meat, woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back