A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural redhead female + total shaving = crime against nature :down

Go baste your deer meat, woman.

I messed it up, I forgot to put in the last ingredient and the potatoes aren't completely cooked through. Also, I'm worried I have food poisoning. :csad:

I only tried a little though so maybe it's from what I had for lunch.

Anyway, down with pubes.

Last edited:
This can't be allowed to happen. There must be some way to defeat them. :cmad:

edwardscissorhands34861.jpg

Let's keep voting folks... :up:

1000 votes, here we come... :yay:

I'm going to go with Option 2 since I do handle some manscaping from time to time (trimming the edges, careful grooming etc.,). However, I have never shaved everything off...I am a full-grown man--not a baby. :o

I'm going to go with Option 2 since I do handle some manscaping from time to time (trimming the edges, careful grooming etc.,). However, I have never shaved everything off...I am a full-grown man--not a baby. :o

It itches SO much more then you can imagine. :(

It itches SO much more then you can imagine. :(

I bet it does!!! Whenever I shave my face and the new-growth comes in it itches like fire. I can only imagine what that would feel like down south. I'm sorry, but I am not into burning sensations in the groin--of any kind. :o

So exactly two weeks ago I left for Canada and the night before my flight I had shaved. Well, the entire time there I didn't shave because I didn't want to take up shower time when people were waiting in line to use the bathroom. I felt absolutely disgusting the entire ten days I was there that when I got back it was one of the first things I did in the shower. Surprisingly, waiting for ten days made it so much smoother and soft, so I might wait for awhile until I shave again. :up:

You definitely gotta shave for the volleyball and swimming seasons and such!

It's so much better to shave now, too considering the ridiculous heat, you sweat less.

Shaving has its pros and cons I'd guess. It's nice when you do it at first but then after a few days the cons happen. lol. So, trimming is probably the best bet.

So exactly two weeks ago I left for Canada and the night before my flight I had shaved. Well, the entire time there I didn't shave because I didn't want to take up shower time when people were waiting in line to use the bathroom. I felt absolutely disgusting the entire ten days I was there that when I got back it was one of the first things I did in the shower. Surprisingly, waiting for ten days made it so much smoother and soft, so I might wait for awhile until I shave again. :up:

Yeah, the longer I wait to shave, the better it is when I do. I just can't STAND the waiting part after a while. It's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"