A real masked vigilante..

I never assumed you would rush in blindly.

Nooooo, because who would ever assume that the guy who wants to dedicate his life to getting into unproductive, violent fights with street thugs would act impulsively and without thinking? I mean, that's just crazy…. here is obviously a man who thinks things through and makes wise life decisions :whatever:

Ok. Well yeah I plan on getting a degree in criminology actually

how about it makes me want to kill myself when idiots like you come along. Honestly? You're probably not going to get a Masters or a PHD either. Except at least I'll be doing something productive with my life

I'm currently halfway through my Masters and have a 3.9 GPA.

K thnx bye.

Nooooo, because who would ever assume that the guy who wants to dedicate his life to getting into unproductive, violent fights with street thugs would act impulsively and without thinking? I mean, that's just crazy…. here is obviously a man who thinks things through and makes wise life decisions :whatever:
You know what else is crazy? The fact that *****ebags like you even exist. First of all, violent and unproductive. Violent, maybe. Unproductive? I think if I saved a person from dying, that sounds pretty productive to me

I also plan on becoming a superhero. I've been developing an intestinal disorder from eating baked beans. Right now I'm in training (for the next 10-12 years) but at the end of the process I hope to be able to fart with enough power to fly off of the ground. The smell is already striking fear into many people, both criminals and innocents. I'm building quite a reputation.

Also I have saved someone from getting mugged. Basically an eight year old was trying to coerce milk money from a six year old. But I put a stop to that... they both ran away holding their noses.

I've also broken some ribs before. A McRib from McDonald's specifically. Do what you got to do to eat, but it helped with the fart firepower.

You know what else is crazy? The fact that *****ebags like you even exist. First of all, violent and unproductive. Violent, maybe. Unproductive? I think if I saved a person from dying, that sounds pretty productive to me

Want to save someone from dying? Take CPR classes and become a life-guard.

Become a firefighter.

Become a medical researcher and look for a cure for Ebola.

This is about YOU living out your childish comicbook fantasies and people saying "wow, look at that awesome new super hero, Arrow!!!" :whatever: This isn't about saving lives. You're a fraud like everyone else who fashions themselves a "vigilante", man.

I also plan on becoming a superhero. I've been developing an intestinal disorder from eating baked beans. Right now I'm in training (for the next 10-12 years) but at the end of the process I hope to be able to fart with enough power to fly off of the ground. The smell is already striking fear into many people, both criminals and innocents. I'm building quite a reputation.

Also I have saved someone from getting mugged. Basically an eight year old was trying to coerce milk money from a six year old. But I put a stop to that... they both ran away holding their noses.

I've also broken some ribs before. A McRib from McDonald's specifically. Do what you got to do to eat, but it helped with the fart firepower.
And here we were, trying to have a serious conversation...

I would believe that except for the fact that you talk like a rich frat boy whose parents bought his certificate.

The great thing is, it doesn't matter to me what you think. And the fact you're getting defensive shows you have nothing of substance left to say.

Wait, JJJ Ulcer is rich and he has a masters? Sounds like he's going to be Arrow_22s Lex Luthor!

Want to save someone from dying? Take CPR classes and become a life-guard.

Become a firefighter.

Become a medical researcher and look for a cure for Ebola.

This is about YOU living out your childish comicbook fantasies and people saying "wow, look at that awesome new super hero, Arrow!!!" :whatever: This isn't about saving lives. You're a fraud like everyone else who fashions themselves a "vigilante", man.
Look for reports of mysterious heroism in the next 6 years. Then check back on this thread

Arrow_22 reminds me a lot of CharlesConceptz

To steer this back on topic, all so-called real world vigilantes are either... (a) publicity hounds and frauds who just strut around the street in halloween costumes and call random people "citizen" so they can appear on fluff pieces on the news and make up stories about heroics that never happened and don't appear in police reports.... or (b) out of shape guys living out their boyhood fantasies vicariously and filling the obvious voids in their lives by dressing up in too tight spandex and jealously moaning on message boards about the aforementioned publicity hounds and frauds who have appeared on TV.

Both are pretty damn pathetic.

2011 JJJ's Ulcer was pretty damn smart. :cwink:

Come on, we all know you are just a rich frat boy who likes to cast doubt on people's dreams by using your logic and common sense :o

Yeah, it's true. :o Me, and the Kappa-Kappa-Alpha-Phi-Delta brahs are gonna go out and murder some homeless people tonight after we do some righteous keg staaaaaands, yeeeaah!!! :barf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"