A real masked vigilante..

If you're being serious. I'm east coast. I actually use a bow as of right now. (My equivalent of a throwing star or boomerang)

JoIDxXP.gif

Not exactly. Did you not read the long ones? I don't want to be a cop because people brand the cops as either scary or criminals without punishment. If no one knows who you are, no one can judge you as being a criminal or biased.

But according to this post, you want to put fear into criminals and now you don't. Make up your mind man.

3) That's my point. (Not saying I'm going to be Batman or anything) like Batman did, he put the fear of God into those people, which did dramatically curb crime. That's what I would do.

So, who wants to take bets? Will nothing come of this? Or will we hear news reports in six years of someone calling himself "The Arrow" beating up poor brown people?

Arrow_22:

Gifted with superb urban parkour skills and amazing agility...

Trained for over 8 years crafting himself into a living weapon...

Can take out armed men with martial arts skills and techniques...

A intellectual master with unlimited knowledge on the criminal mind...

But now he will face his greatest foe yet:

An internet comic book message board.

The Legend falls Winter 2014.

So, who wants to take bets? Will nothing come of this? Or will we hear news reports in six years of someone calling himself "The Arrow" beating up poor brown people?
I figure he keeps saying he will start in 6 years because by then his parents will let him leave the house and cross the street by himself.

Aw man… he's gone. :(

That was the most fun I had on the Hype in weeks. :o

Aw man… he's gone. :(

That was the most fun I had on the Hype in weeks. :o
Ditto, but don't worry, lack of common sense is common enough.

Soon someone will relieve this thread with heroic delusions as it has been done in the past.

And just the same, The Question will beat them with the stick of common sense.

Time is a flat circle.

Ditto, but don't worry, lack of common sense is common enough.

Soon someone will relieve this thread with heroic delusions as it has been done in the past.

And just the same, The Question will beat them with the stick of common sense.

Time is a flat circle.
With Feenix and KevanG to help.

Arrow_22 is banned? ****, I was going to be his Alfred. Made tea and all.

I guess we'll have to wait for the release of the Arrow22 movie for the full story. Any update on the release date?

Yeah.....joins the Hype to make 74 posts only in this thread....so that he can continuously tell us that 6 years from now he will be a vigilante stopping muggings and rapes in his city with the aid of an insider in the police force....and when people take it as a joke he calls them names, calls into question their courage, and belittles them for not doing the same. Hmm.....using the internet to voice his frustration at those who don't agree with him....He's not Batman he's the new Dr. Doom!

What in the world have I been missing today? I haven't seen this thread in forever! Oh, the memories. I'm not even sure if I ever posted in this thread or not but the entire thing is top quality entertainment. Sucks Arrow got banned though.

What if he's Jigsaw and he got someone else to do his work from beyond the banhammersphere?

Arrow_22 is banned? ****, I was going to be his Alfred. Made tea and all.

But what about the nonsensical anecdotes of tangerines and burning places to the ground. :o

I was going to be his arch-nemesis, THE INSULTINATRIX! With my amazing super catty comments and snark. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"