A third villain? Played by Armie Hammer?

Dotten

Civilian
Reaction score
A goon. Just like Jay washisface.

What If...the script and characters are bogus but the rumored actors are true? Since Palmer, Hammer, and Baruchel (known for his humorous side), are rumored to be villians, is it possible that they aren't even the characters we suspect them to be?
What if this JLA is facing off against a "Legion of Doom" of sorts? I could see these three as Cheetah, Bizzaro, and Trickster before Talia, Ra's, and Lord. Serioulsy, WE have been speculating based on a rumored character list, not the confirmed character list.
Something to at least think about.

They could probably claim Hammer is a villian to hide the truth that he is Batman. Some will hide the proof. :oldrazz:

Who knows every day we get a new series or rumors it is hard to keep up with everything and who knows what is true and what is false.

Hammer playing Batman makes no sense. I couldn't imagine how they could justify a 21 year old in that part when the league is established for some time, and He had operated on his own before that. I've been waiting for someone to call BS on that.

Yea if the rumored league been together for a few yrs and death/flashback script is the real one bats would need to be mid 30s atless and with armie only 21 would not work. I do say i was was warming up to him being bats though.

This project's like the Twilight Zone. As soon as you think you know something, BAM! Total 180.

Well lets see whats happend, I still believe that Andy Whitfield will be Batman! George Miller loooooooove this actor and I read on some pages long time ago that Miller wants him on the movie. BUT only time will say the truth! everything else is rumours

Sanchez is still saying Hammer is Batman

Yup.

Robert Sanchez (Admin)

Admin

Re:JLA Cast 3 Hours, 56 Minutes ago Karma: 1
No update tonight, will be in Burbank all day tomorrow but I will try to get some kind of update from WB folks.

Baking Soda boy (Arm & Hammer) as a villain? I was told that was 100% false, he was signed to play bats no if or buts about it. He (Armie) likes to talk and he has been doing for months now

so we have Robert Sanchez , Jett from bof and Shh who say that he is Batman and Emyjaine and uncle bingo who say otherwise...

Bingo has some kind of track record?

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?optio...=view&id=6041&catid=13&limit=6&limitstart=438

Josh Duhamel will be Batman. He made and audition for the role and DESEPEARED! And he was the only one rumored for Batman.

I Think Andy Whitfield will be Max Lord. He is very villain-type. Baruchel can be a henchman as well.

In my mind Armie Hammer has big potential and may be a coming big-star. So I can gladly see him in this movie, but not as one of the heroes.

I could see Josh Duhamel as Batman, but it would be a bit weird. He looks so nice, not badass ^^

Not to shift gears, but isn't Batman kind of a villian in the plot. At least in the sense that his interests are not 100% in line with the League's and could cause friction. Just saying. Heck some considered Peter infected with the symbiote as a villian in Spiderman 3.

Superman can also be considered a villian within the realm of this script.

There are in fact five villain in the script

Talia , Max,Ras, Batman and Superman...and maybe zod as showtime say:o :D ;)

what I don't understand is why use Max as a villain when throughout his history, he's always been the good guy? Is it because they didn't want to use a character that's too well known, and wanted a 'throw away megalomaniac'?

In my mind Armie Hammer has big potential and may be a coming big-star. So I can gladly see him in this movie, but not as one of the heroes.

I could see Josh Duhamel as Batman, but it would be a bit weird. He looks so nice, not badass ^^

I agree.

Josh Duhamel as Batman? Didn't we heard this before Hammer's name came along? I know I heard rumor of Duhamel doing JLA before. Or I'm thinking his name was brought up as Superman. :huh:

Josh's name was brought up a LONG TIME ago, but his role was never revealed. Supposedly, there was a scheduling conflict and he couldn't take the offer. SUPPOSEDLY.

yea i to remember hearing his name for what and when i dont remember.

Josh's name was brought up a LONG TIME ago, but his role was never revealed. Supposedly, there was a scheduling conflict and he couldn't take the offer. SUPPOSEDLY.
I thought duhamel isn't doing JLA because of transformer's 2? I may have heard wrong though. And hammer would be a great batman. :brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"