• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Actors You Just Can't Stand.

gwynplaine

L'homme qui rit.
Reaction score
Sometimes there is a reason, sometimes none, just a deep, visceral feeling inside of you...
Sometimes there are actors you just can't stand.

_ He's been in a few good films, even one that I love and where he was great ("The Fly") but, I don't like his forced mannerisms, and I just can't stand Jeff Goldblum.

_ He was the star of a pretty popular TV show, he has sustained a somewhat honorable career for quite some time now but, I don't know why, I just can't stand David Duchovny.

_ Mila Jovovitch.

I couldn't find a similar thread (I understand why because it's pretty useless:hehe:), but if there is please Lock/Merge.

Last edited:
I dont think there's any actor I dislike for no reason.

richard_kind.jpg

Lindsay Lohan, she's been in and out of rehab so many times and we're supposed to feel sorry because we've seen her grow up in movies and therefore she's considered a great talent.

Jason Alexander
Ben Stiller (Most of the time, though I love Dodgeball)
Jason Lee
Jeremy Piven
Will Ferrell
Madonna (If she even counts)
Cher (same boat as Madonna)
Seth Rogen
Angelina Jolie
Nicole Kidman (I think its more so the films shes been in than her)
Chevy Chase

-Will Smith:His acting sounds phoned in alot and the roles he takes are
very undistinguishable
-Vin Diesel:His voice is annoying
-Johnny Depp:His acting sounds phoned in alot
-Seth Rogen:He thinks he is funny
-Eddie Murphy:playing the same damn role over and over in a bunch
of garbage comedy movies for the past who knows how many years
-Jennifer Aniston:Taking on the exact same kind of roles over and over,
I think she can do better
-Ludacris:His voice is annoying
-Jack Black
-Tom Hanks

Last edited:
Big shout out to Scarlett Johanson, don't see what the big deal is with her so far she hasn't proven to me that she has talent, and her voice sounds "mannish" at times.

Reese Witherpoon- I find really annoying. Everything about her just grates on me so I avoid films with her in.

The dude from Shoot 'Em Up.

He was good in Children of Men...but everyting else i've seen him in has just bored me...even if the story is good...he's just a boring, bland actor with as much personality as a wooden plank.

Michael Cera
Ellen Page.
Megan Fox.
Shia Labeouf.
Robin Williams (When doing family fun films)
Eddie Murphy (When doing family fun films)
The Rock.
Vin Diesel.
Sean William-Scott.
T.J Miller.
Ben Affleck (Save, "State of Play")
Sharlto Copley.

The dude from Shoot 'Em Up.

He was good in Children of Men...but everyting else i've seen him in has just bored me...even if the story is good...he's just a boring, bland actor with as much personality as a wooden plank.
Clive Owen? He's a damned good actor! :cmad:

Heath Ledger
Johnny Depp
Eva Longoria
Jimmy Fallon
Robert Pattinson
Edward James Olmos

Not so much an 'Actor' as really just a 'Personality'...but Russell Brand is all different kinds of obnoxious.

Tom Hanks
Julia Roberts
Eddie Murphy
Adam Sandler
Jennifer Lopez
Michael Cera
Til Schweiger
Tom Cruise

Sometimes there is a reason, sometimes none, just a deep, visceral feeling inside of you...
Sometimes there are actors you just can't stand.

_ He's been in a few good films, even one that I love and where he was great ("The Fly") but, I don't know why, I just can't stand Jeff Goldblum.

_ He was the star of a pretty popular TV show, he has sustained a somewhat honorable career for quite some time now but, I don't know why, I just can't stand David Duchovny.

_ She is an oscar-winning actress, she's been in some great films, one of them being the most successful movie of all-time but, I don't know why, I just can't stand Kate Winslet.

I couldn't find a similar thread (I understand why because it's pretty useless:hehe:), but if there is please Lock/Merge.

But ... he's Ian Malcolm :csad:

Heath Ledger
Johnny Depp
Eva Longoria
Jimmy Fallon
Robert Pattinson
Edward James Olmos

I can't stand Fallon either.

But come on dude, this may seem prediactable, Ledger and Depp were/are actually very quiet people who kept to themselves and never strived for attention.

So? I don't like either one of them

You like who you want to like and I'll like who I want to like

Dig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"