Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x09 - "Closure" - Discussion Thread

Ward is by far the best part of this show, he has been ever since his heel turn. He has been the only good thing about this season, especially when you consider the flop that the Daisy/Warriors story line has been. If they kill him, I'm done with this show.
Probably getting Mack ready to take Daisey's spot when Warriors form and Daisey goes to lead THEM.

Despite many people saying the entity on the planet is the unspoken http://www.comicvine.com/the-unspoken/4005-63591/

If get the feeling the entity is going to be more like an "Apocalypse" type character

I don't think it'll be the Unspoken. If they take him too, the movie side would be left with Maximus the Mad and Lineage and then would be out of villains.

I still think it's 50/50 it's an original character.

It just came to my mind that it would be funny to see Coulson exit the portal at the same speed he entered it. like a cannonball. :)

When I'm mentioning the jump, does anyone here have experience with such jumping? How much you can direct the fall? Just to know how impossible it was for Coulson to hit that portal.
It was cool anyway, great and fast episode.

When I'm mentioning the jump, does anyone here have experience with such jumping? How much you can direct the fall? Just to know how impossible it was for Coulson to hit that portal.
It was cool anyway, great and fast episode.

There is such thing as precision skydiving so I would imagine it would be possible navigate so he can direct his decent directly towards the portal. He had to navigate through both hole in the roof too as well as hitting the target. I wouldn't say it was impossible. I would love for someone to simulate it with some rings in the sky somehow.

Another sneak peek!

Link!

"A little background: Scientist Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) was trapped somewhere -- an unknown location on Earth or another dimension, or just a different locale that might not be on Earth (that would be my guess if you follow the Marvel comics). Once there, she was terrorized by something, a shape-shifting being/creature called Lash. Due to the persistence of her friend and fellow genius-level scientist Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), she escaped. They like each other, but it's complicated."

It's great when people write about something they didn't even watch... :D

"A little background: Scientist Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) was trapped somewhere -- an unknown location on Earth or another dimension, or just a different locale that might not be on Earth (that would be my guess if you follow the Marvel comics). Once there, she was terrorized by something, a shape-shifting being/creature called Lash. Due to the persistence of her friend and fellow genius-level scientist Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), she escaped. They like each other, but it's complicated."

It's great when people write about something they didn't even watch... :D

It's corrected now. And they at least have the integrity to acknowledge their error. Mistakes happen after all.

I've seen far too many times people make bigger mistakes on things they really ought to know about and either not rectify it or quietly do so while also brushing their goof-up under the carpet.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll be the Unspoken. If they take him too, the movie side would be left with Maximus the Mad and Lineage and then would be out of villains.

I still think it's 50/50 it's an original character.
i THINK ITS DRACULA!!

Wow, another great episode, this season has been damn good, honestly from the moment this one started right up until the end I was enthralled, great stuff, this show just keeps getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"