Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x16 - "Paradise Lost" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
“Paradise Lost” – S.H.I.E.L.D. hunts for information on their dangerous new enemy, and a shameful secret from Malick’s past is exposed, threatening to destroy his Hydra legacy, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Cameron Palatas as young Gideon Malick, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Joel Dabney Courtney as Nathaniel Malick, Axle Whitehead as James, Mark Atteberry as Kurt Vogel, Ana Zimhart as S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Henry Leblanc as mourner and Bethany Joy Lenz as Stephanie Malick.

”Paradise Lost” was written by George Kitson and Sharla Oliver and directed by Wendey Stanzler.

Promo:

https://youtu.be/R0gk_tJKdGY

Guest starring are Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Cameron Palatas as young Gideon Malick, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Joel Dabney Courtney as Nathaniel Malick, Axle Whitehead as James, Mark Atteberry as Kurt Vogel,

Whitehall + "Kurt Vogel" could mean a flashback to World War II. If that's the case Nathaniel Malick could be Gideon's father.

[YT]uSF7LNaUC4U[/YT]

Lincoln has some pretty weird buddies.:loco:

Marvel really wants everyone to watch tonight.

Sadly, the show they want you to watch is Jimmy Kimmel...and to get you to tune in they are debuting a Doctor Strange trailer during that show.

Agents of W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R. is also on tonight...but Marvel really wants you to watch Kimmel. If you love the MCU, then Jimmy Kimmel is the ABC show for you!

I dont live in the USA but isnt Jimmy Kimmel Live in the same channel as AoS? They cant be at the same hour can they? I think that maybe they will make you not watch AoS but because of the Civil War premiere coverage but again I dont know how this works.

Kimmel comes on at about 11:35-ish, well after SHIELD is done.

Is that Oliver Queen's house? ;)

ETA: I know he's not an Aussie in the comics (and his personality is quite different), but I wonder if this James is J.T. James (Hellfire).

Last edited:
Enjoying it so far, haven't even taken the time to post till now.

Who would have guessed that Hive's power is to grow silly putty out of his head???

Crap, I stopped listening for a second and missed the backstory of the founding of Afterlife. Anyone catch it?

So much for Malick's daughter being anyone.

So what happened to his girlfriend after they were saved? Who was she?

Still really don't care for Lincoln.

Great episode oh man the teaser for next week looks to be epic. Also did anyone see the title for the episode after civil war is called ''emancipation" have a feeling its going to get real very soon.

So much for Malick's daughter being anyone.

Don't worry, I'm sure the next female bit player that appears on the show will be Madame Hydra...or the next...or the next...

Pretty good ep, but how did Ward/Hive had the memory of Malick's brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"