Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E7 "The Writing on the Wall"

JC00

Sidekick
Reaction score
COULSON UNCOVERS A STRING OF DEATHS WITH ONE THING IN COMMON… HIS ALIEN WRITING ON
“MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” ON ABC

“The Writing on the Wall” – The team discovers murder victims with the alien glyphs on them that Coulson’s been etching. All of Coulson's secrets and lies come to a head on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014, (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring are B.J. Britt as Triplett, Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as “Mack,” Imelda Corcoran as Dr. Goodman, Simon Kassianides as Bakshi, Joel Gretsch as Hank Thompson, Monica Lacy as Katie Thompson, Monique Gabriela Curnen as Janice Robbins/ Agent Stevens, Bruno Amato as Bartender, Carlos Campos as Patient #2 and, Michael Hanson Seaver as Patient #4, Natalie Smyka as Patient #5, Richie Cottrell as Eliza’s son, Madison Lee as Lab Assistant, and Brian Van Holt as Carver/Sebastian Van Holt.

3822956-screen-shot-2014-05-15-at-4-51-25-pm-110742.png

Tuesday November 11th 10/9c on ABC
“The Writing on the Wall”
– The team discovers murder victims with the alien glyphs on them that Coulson’s been etching. All of Coulson's secrets and lies come to a head on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014, (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.
Guest starring are B.J. Britt as Triplett, Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as “Mack,” Imelda Corcoran as Dr. Goodman, Simon Kassianides as Bakshi, Joel Gretsch as Hank Thompson, Monica Lacy as Katie Thompson, Monique Gabriela Curnen as Janice Robbins/ Agent Stevens, Bruno Amato as Bartender, Carlos Campos as Patient #2 and, Michael Hanson Seaver as Patient #4, Natalie Smyka as Patient #5, Richie Cottrell as Eliza’s son, Madison Lee as Lab Assistant, and Brian Van Holt as Carver/Sebastian Van Holt.
”The Writing on the Wall” was written Craig Titley and directed by Vincent Misiano.

Last edited:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOGHnppy9OQ[/YT]
I think November 11th we will be getting some answers

Last edited:
Bakshi is back....so how many times will he say "you will comply?" in the episode?

Yay! Finally back to the Kree stuff! And potentially, that Inhuman build-up Feige hinted at!

Would be nice to close the book on some mysteries too

damn i thought this was next week... guess i gotta wait 2 weeks :(

damn i thought this was next week... guess i gotta wait 2 weeks :(
Yeah we have to wait 2 weeks for the next show.
SEE people? Even the NEW guys Love the show that much!! :D Those naysayers need to do that whirlley in the News thread lol

Yeah we have to wait 2 weeks for the next show.
SEE people? Even the NEW guys Love the show that much!! :D Those naysayers need to do that whirlley in the News thread lol

We've had a few new converts during the summer break.

We've had a few new converts during the summer break.
Yeah I know, mostly the ones that went back and watched from the shows AFTER the Hydra infiltraion. I'm talking about the nit pickers. lol

Yeah I know, mostly the ones that went back and watched from the shows AFTER the Hydra infiltraion. I'm talking about the nit pickers. lol

Well i'm not new to the forums just that i had not registered yet. I've been watching the show since it started and i got my wife to get into as well. Our Tuesday Nights :bow:

Well i'm not new to the forums just that i had not registered yet. I've been watching the show since it started and i got my wife to get into as well. Our Tuesday Nights :bow:
lol Yeah we know there are alot of lurkers out there. lol
I was a lurker for YEARS but just had to say something when People were complaining about the look of Ben Grimm in the first FF film, "where's his Brow?" , Ben had NO BROW in the first issues, he looked more like a walking Baby Ruth candy bar than blocks of stone. lol

AoS is something my kids and I share, they live 13 hours away lol we text back n forth during the show lol

LOL thats pretty sweet. I don't know whats with all the hate for this show. Hopefully it gets renewed for next year. I got my lil sister brainwashed with everything Marvel so shes a huge fan

I'm with you, Vartha. My 10 year old daughter loves the show, and I think my 6 year old son is getting hooked, although some of it is over his head. The bad news is that with it coming on at 9 my kids are fast asleep. Wednesday morning at 6:30 am, I get my daughter up and the first thing she says is, "Daddy, is Skye an alien?"

That lets me know that I'm raising my kids right.

Admittedly the show had a bit of a bumpy start. But I think part of the problem was the first several episodes, everything seemed sunshine and roses. Now with the stuff going on with Ward, and with Sky possibly being Alien/Inhuman, Fitz going nuts, the show has really taken things to the next level.

Now we have connections to the Red Skull, and Kyle MacLachlan as Sky's psycho dad, and Ward on the loose, and the mystery of the strange writing. I just think the show is now just starting to hit it's stride.

It's funny this is exactly the way I felt with Star Trek the Next Generation. Season 1 I felt was extremely weak. It really wasn't until Season 3 that the show really had taken on a life of it's own, and people started embracing the characters. So the fact that this is happening even sooner with AoS is a good thing.

lol Yeah we know there are alot of lurkers out there. lol

I was also lurking around here for a couple of months. Felt like Uatu the watcher.
2012-02-28.jpg

Loved the show form the first episode season 1. Never got the really bad critics on the internet. Maybe because I'am not a comic pureblood?

I was also lurking around here for a couple of months. Felt like Uatu the watcher.
2012-02-28.jpg

Loved the show form the first episode season 1. Never got the really bad critics on the internet. Maybe because I'am not a comic pureblood?

Yeah critics were expecting a movie TV Show, and since the start I never thought that way. I'm not a big Comic Book Reader so i dont really critize as much as the hardcore readers do.

This next episode looks like it will be intense. Ward being on the loose spells trouble.

[BLACKOUT]And given the Episode 8 summary, we know that he'll end up confronting his Senator brother.[/BLACKOUT]

Is the guy tied to the column and the guy with the glyths the same person?

the Clip was delightful!
the color correction and the cut seems like a true movie! I LOVED it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"