Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - S02E16 - "AfterLife"

Wait, are we actually having a debate on whether Skye is a person or a thing? Seriously? This is all a bit disturbing.

I was thinking the same thing, it's like we went back to the 1800s and just heard locals arguing how it's ok to enslave POCs as they're savages and thus not human.

I was thinking the same thing, it's like we went back to the 1800s and just heard locals arguing how it's ok to enslave POCs as they're savages and thus not human.

Yeah, and Calderon is like a racist cop who tried to gun down Skye for being black on Tuesday.

After watchng that scene in Daredevil, where
Wesley puts the gun down on the table, and Karen picks it up and turns him into a screen door
I couldn't help thinking that May should have done the exact same thing.

Well, there are two flaws there. First, the whole scene is meant to imply that May realizes, deep down, that Gonzalez isn't a bad guy. Certainly, not bad enough to murder. Second, although this wasn't the intent of the scene, she's still on an aircraft carrier and would need to fight her way out, which isn't that easy.

Well, there are two flaws there. First, the whole scene is meant to imply that May realizes, deep down, that Gonzalez isn't a bad guy. Certainly, not bad enough to murder. Second, although this wasn't the intent of the scene, she's still on an aircraft carrier and would need to fight her way out, which isn't that easy.

may is an experienced gun wielder. when i first saw this scene i assumed she could tell from the guns weight in her had that it either wasn't loaded or the bullets were tampered with.

i'm still of the opinion that the clip and bullets were in it but the weight of the bullets indicated blanks.

may is an experienced gun wielder. when i first saw this scene i assumed she could tell from the guns weight in her had that it either wasn't loaded or the bullets were tampered with.

i'm still of the opinion that the clip and bullets were in it but the weight of the bullets indicated blanks.
I think May picks up the gun assesses its weight and says something like, nice dramatics but you know better than to give me a loaded gun. She then sends it back and Gonzales tries to show that it had bullets. No one knows whether the bullets or firing pin were tampered with.

Given the situation shooting Gonzales is not a good option anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"