Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Connie Sellecca still around?

Is Connie Sellecca still around?

She is, and she was married to Gil Gerard at one point.

Their son's name is Gib Gerard. :hehe:

That almost sounds like a joke, but it's serious.

Ha! Well Robert Culp died 5 years ago so no use trying to get him.

So anyone know who Mocking Bird is fighting in these new set of pics?

Surfer

Can someone make me a gif avatar of the part where Quake screams and shatters the lights?

Bakshi: You will comply.

Hunter: Works for me.

Does anyone know when Raina is likely to appear again? I find myself very intrigued by her storyline more and more. Ruth is a very good actress.

Von Strucker's sidekick Doctor List lived to fight another day.

Does anyone know when Raina is likely to appear again? I find myself very intrigued by her storyline more and more. Ruth is a very good actress.

Ugh. We have to see her as that monstrosity now. I think she's one of the ugliest creations of Marvel in comics or films.

She'll be in it a lot, as a "properly" trained Inhuman and a counterpoint to Skye's training

^ Who knows... I gave up with C4, they didn't even bother showing Agent Carter

Episode 14:
“Love in the Time of Hydra” – Coulson and his team are still reeling from a shocking revelation that leaves the team fractured as they must decide what to do with one of their own. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter, while elsewhere, Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Tuesday, March 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Kirk Achevedo as Agent Calderon, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Simon Kassianides as Sunil Bakshi, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Maya Stojan as Agent 33, Landall Goolsby as Selwyn, Gigi Bermingham as Rhonda, Scott Speiser as station guard, Parisa Fakhri as Lieutenant Decker, Anna Campbell as female major, Shannon McClung as short officer, Meredith Bishop as Officer Anderson and Kieren Van Den Blink as female Lieutenant.

^ Who knows... I gave up with C4, they didn't even bother showing Agent Carter

Yeah, not showing AC was a bit shocking, was really looking forward to seeing that come on. And yeah, there is nothing about AOS coming back, only thing I can find is 'March,' well C4, it IS freaking March!

Bring back Amy Pond, and her bobby uniform, and we'll let you see it. :woot:

I'll be honest, I had no idea what you were talking about, thankfully Hoy did :oldrazz:

Ugh. We have to see her as that monstrosity now. I think she's one of the ugliest creations of Marvel in comics or films.

Well, it's deliberate. She's supposed to be ugly. I don't know why that's a knock against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"