Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
The Mummy '99
Pirates 1
Pirates 2 & 3
Temple of Doom
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

has anyone seen the new Pirates yet? is it worth checking out?

#toolazytogoreadthethread

I enjoyed it.... its the 2nd best of the franchise IMO.

arent there like 5 or 6 Pirates Movies? i love how all your lists stop at the third lol
I saw the 4th but barely remember it. I'll catch the new one when it hits Netflix or something.

I just watched the gameplay footage of that upcoming Spidey game. Hot damn, that looks fun.

I saw the 4th but barely remember it. I'll catch the new one when it hits Netflix or something.

I just watched the gameplay footage of that upcoming Spidey game. Hot damn, that looks fun.

Watching the Black Panther trailer made me think that there really should be a BP game made. I'm not even a gamer and I look at the BP mythos and know there's major potential there.

Watching the Black Panther trailer made me think that there really should be a BP game made. I'm not even a gamer and I look at the BP mythos and know there's major potential there.
Oh yeah. I'm actually shocked there aren't more Marvel games based on the individual characters, tbh. And I don't mean the lousy movie-based ones.

its all about battlefront 2 right now ladies and germs.

The last Battlefront was SUCH a letdown, though.

Oh yeah. I'm actually shocked there aren't more Marvel games based on the individual characters, tbh. And I don't mean the lousy movie-based ones.

There's no reason for Marvel at this point to not have it's own game subsidiary. Done right it could rival the films in profitability. And you're right, I don't mean tie in games but Arkham style products.

its all about battlefront 2 right now ladies and germs.

The council has deemed you forbidden from ever enjoying anything based on Star Wars from this day until the end of time. Hand over your controller and console.

There's no reason for Marvel at this point to not have it's own game subsidiary. Done right it could rival the films in profitability. And you're right, I don't mean tie in games but Arkham style products.
Absolutely. Cap could make for some great spy-adventure games, imagine being able to traverse the 9 realms in a Thor game, and like you said, Black Panther's world is rife with potential, too.

But hell, I'm still waiting on my Arkham-style Superman game.

The last Battlefront was SUCH a letdown, though.

You were such a let down too but we still talk to you

are you ever positive? we should change your name to TheVileChick
The council has deemed you forbidden from ever enjoying anything based on Star Wars from this day until the end of time. Hand over your controller and console.

I am the council.

The last Battlefront was amazing, provided you weren't looking for single player.

But now the new one has single player, and a story. And there was much rejoicing.

My desire is for an open world Old Man Logan game. That Spider-Man game looks Godly though.

Battlefront II seems to have been made specifically to rectify the mistakes of the first. No single player campaign? They've got a storyline that spans three decades across an era of time that the canon has never explored. Too much OT Fanwankery? Factions, worlds and characters from all three eras of the films are now playable. No space battles? Fly that Nubian ship into the heart of Starkiller base and watch that mother burn. Hell, all the DLC content is free. At this point I'm not sure how the first really factors into this one.

God of War also looks really good. I'm assuming you're going to be able to smack Thor right in his stupid face. Or feed him to the Serpent. Either way, day one.

God of War also looks really good. I'm assuming you're going to be able to smack Thor right in his stupid face. Or feed him to the Serpent. Either way, day one.

What's Chris Hemmsworth ever done to deserve that treatment?

YES REEK... WE KNOW... GHOSTBUSTERS.

But aside from that?

Battlefront II seems to have been made specifically to rectify the mistakes of the first. No single player campaign? They've got a storyline that spans three decades across an era of time that the canon has never explored. Too much OT Fanwankery? Factions, worlds and characters from all three eras of the films are now playable. No space battles? Fly that Nubian ship into the heart of Starkiller base and watch that mother burn. Hell, all the DLC content is free. At this point I'm not sure how the first really factors into this one.
Oh I'll definitely be giving it a shot if the reviews are decent. I just can't get hyped for it like last time.

im playing marvel heroes omega right now and it's pretty fun. i'm playing as Iceman, but i also have Daredevil, haven't used him yet though.

it's in Beta so you can play as whoever you want and try them out. i also found out that Stan Lee is in the game and it's his voice, i thought that was pretty cool. also ran into Coulson, voice by Gregg. this game could be pretty fun once it's all said and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"