Alien Appreciation Thread

The Aliens looked the best in Alien. Right out of Giger's paintings and onto the screen.

Just go watch the movie. Or if you want pics than go to google.com and search for them.

The Female Torch said:
Okkay guess I wont be seeing it after all....o_O

I dont like nudity and language, just ruins the movie :down

Grow up.

But hey, it's your prerogative. You're the one missing out.

ToddIsDead said:
Sadly, yes.

And there are even less Predators, less Aliens, probably even less versus but more humans no one gives a **** about.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Grow up.

But hey, it's your prerogative. You're the one missing out.

I dont desire to watch a movie with sex and bad language in it, I'm a christian, we dont watch that stuff.

I have seen movies with that in them.

I just have a thing about not watching sexual content...

GET OFF MY BACK

The Female Torch said:
I dont desire to watch a movie with sex and bad language in it, I'm a christian, we dont watch that stuff.

GET OFF MY BACK
Hahaha! "christians don't watch that stuff." You have to be kidding me. You're missing out on some of the greatest pieces of art in the world, just brcause of some genitals and four letter words.

The Female Torch said:

GET OFF MY BACK

There really isn't much nudity in Aliens. I don't actually remember any. It's a very good movie.

I didn't take you for a fan of Alien, Female Torch.

Nathan said:
And there are even less Predators, less Aliens, probably even less versus but more humans no one gives a **** about.
In AVP it SUCKED that the humans won, they should have ALL died :down

I like the chestburster at the every end though :) :up:

Preditor%20Vs%20Alien.jpg

The Female Torch said:
Why not? Can't a girl like gore and scary things too?

No, I just didn't think you'd like the violence and the sexual metaphors.

chestburster.jpg

alien_plush_chestburster.jpg

This is an alien chestbuster plush toy I OWN! ^^

I bought it at a comic book store, they are very rare o_O
I named mine Bon Bon, I dont know if they are male or female???

The Female Torch said:
I like violence, but not sexual things o_O

They are unessary

But doesn't the Bible say that ANYONE who loves violence will suffer for it?

I don't know. I just think that violence is a lot less necessary than sexuality. Sexuality is for reproduction and expressing love. All violence causes is pain.

But to each their own.

The Female Torch said:
I like violence, but not sexual things o_O

They are unessary
Well then you must hate everything Aliens because the movies are chock-full of all kinds of sexual metaphors and symbols.

ToddIsDead said:
Well then you must hate everything Aliens because the movies are chock-full of all kinds of sexual metaphors and symbols.

I figured that, we do live in a fallen world...I cant handle inuandos, but as for actually watching it, I dont watch that :down

I didn't think alien had sex in it o_O

The Female Torch said:
I figured that, we do live in a fallen world...I cant handle inuandos, but as for actually watching it, I dont watch that :down

That one guy literally had his face ****ed

The Female Torch said:

But the aliens are undeniably phallic, and much of it is a sort of rape metaphor.

The Female Torch said:

Y'know, your beloved chestbuster is shaped in kind of a penile shape. The facehuggers represent oral insertion, The openings on the crashed alien ship are very vaginal-esque, that's just some of the techno-organic sexual stuff that's in those movies. I say you should look up some of H.R. Giger's paintings, because that would give you and idea of what you would see in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"