Comics All-New Amazing Spider-Man

god, all this talk of Ghost Peter is making me flashback to that assinine Ghost of Hammerhead storyline from years ago, which, ironically enough, involved Doc Ock, as well... sure hope this won't be some sort of lame-ass variation on THAT idea... I'd like to think that there's a bit more creative imagination to the upcoming storyline that THAT...

I hope the restored spiderman keeps more new and upgraded gadgets. Ditch the private island and mercenaries. Stash the giant robot with the Avengers or Fantastic Four and save it for emergencies.

I hope the restored spiderman keeps more new and upgraded gadgets. Ditch the private island and mercenaries. Stash the giant robot with the Avengers or Fantastic Four and save it for emergencies.

Did you see the preview for Superior #28?
Everything got blown up. He has nothing now, just what Pete would normally rely on.

I'd like to see him keep some of the tech ideas. The mercenaries were a tongue in cheek goof. SpOck actually referred to them as "minions".

Did you see the preview for Superior #28?
Everything got blown up. He has nothing now, just what Pete would normally rely on.
In the latest Superior Team Up SpOck

Is forced to flood Spider Island and destroy everything due to the Goblins legion of followers infiltrating the Spider-minions and they cornered SpOck, Daredevil and Punisher there.

the CBM link NEVER does, for some reason...

I think he's talking about the Original Sin teasers that came out today. They elude to
Ock still being in Peter's mind with Peter in control. (A reversal of how it's been.)

I think he's talking about the Original Sin teasers that came out today. They elude to
Ock still being in Peter's mind with Peter in control. (A reversal of how it's been.)

Yes. That's what I'm talking about.

You're supposed to add cbm to the link.

Anyway, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that status quo only lasted...under 10 issues?

Yes. That's what I'm talking about.

You're supposed to add cbm to the link.

Anyway, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that status quo only lasted...under 10 issues?

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, people shouldn't be upset about it or anything - there's still the matter of
Otto's body being taken away mysteriously. It's going to be interesting to see who took it (Carolyn Trainer helping to resurrect him again lol?), what's being planned for it, and how Ock can even get back there then from being stuck in Peter's head (he's going to be out of there eventually, it's comics).

In the latest Superior Team Up SpOck

Is forced to flood Spider Island and destroy everything due to the Goblins legion of followers infiltrating the Spider-minions and they cornered SpOck, Daredevil and Punisher there.

I don't really get how that fits into continuity. It contradicts what happens in the main series, Ock doesn't discover the Goblin stuff until 27 and he still has loyal henchmen and a base full of goodies up till the end.

Superior Team Up is canceled anyway so I guess Marvel doesn't care what that book does...

I'm not shocked at that. They cancelled Avenging Spider-Man just so they could change the name. I bet it comes back as another team up book.

All-New Amazing Spider-Man has just been confirmed as one per month (kind of)...
April - #1 Confirmed Issue/Month
May - #2
June - #3
July - #4
August - #5
September - #6
October - #7
November - #9 Confirmed Issue/Month

Hey everyone,

I really want to jump on to Amazing Spiderman when the new #1 hits. Unfortunately havent read much in past couple of years. Ive been reading about the whole superior spiderman plot and doc ock's role, can anyone give me an abbreviated summary, or major plot points I need to know going into it?

Place your guesses on who the Mystery Person on the opening Page is:
My guess:
Harry
Norman
Ben
Arthur

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #2
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
Variant cover by Mike Deodato
• Electro’s power is out of control! And only one person can fix it...
• ...the Superior Spider-Man!
• Wait. This book’s the AMAZING Spider-Man now.
• So we’re probably out of luck.
• Plus: That thing that freaked you out last issue? There’s more on that. The return of you-know-who? There’s MUCH more on that. Action! Drama! Surprises! There’s MORE OF EVERYTHING!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #3
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
VARIANT Cover by Tim Sale
• Because of her last encounter with Spider-Man, Felicia Hardy lost everything. Now the Black Cat is back, and she doesn’t want any apologies or excuses... just REVENGE.
• Plus: Spidey teams up with a real hero, fireman Pedro Olivera... who just happens to be the current boyfriend to one Mary Jane Watson.
• And... more on you-know-who from the opening scene back in ASM #1. You know who we’re talking about. Yeah, that’s right. You better not miss this one!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Oh, I see. It's probably Harry considering the prime suspects for the Goblin are either his ex-wife or his son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"