BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - Part 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about Aquaman and Flash in BvS, Roven asked when those had ever been confirmed.

yeah i need to avoid that star wars stuff

"You're hoping that the audience will want to be like some of them but you're also hoping that the audience can relate to some of them. If we make their stories compelling, relatable, interesting and emotional you will want to spend more time with them"

Music to my ears

He pretty much confirmed that the new trailer will be with Star Wars :funny: He's being very diplomatic about it.

well we know that the Cap: Civil War trailer will probably be with SW so...

this will be interesting

He gave some emphasis to the fact that Star Wars will be the movie with most screens in history, so it's not much of a stretch to think the new BvS trailer will be attached to it.

yeah i need to avoid that star wars stuff

Same here. I literally stopped going to the SW thread atleast stopped reading what people speculate to minimize the chance of spoiling the movie for myself.

I also think I have seen enough of BvS in footage and maybe that is why I am more tolerant in waiting for a few months to see new footage.

So there exists a 4 hour cut of BVS that we might be able to see one day?

While Steve joked that he’d like to see a 4-hour version of the film, Roven actually revealed that something a little longer may be available eventually, though he was vague as to whether it’s an extended cut or if he’s just cheekily referring to the finished film itself:

“I don’t know if you’ll ever get the 4-hour version, but there may be something that’s coming along that might be slightly less long than that.”

:hmr:

Batman v Superman: dawn of justice director's cut. :hmr:

Watchmen 'director's cut' is my favourite comicbook film alongside The Dark Knight. I would love if they did the same for BvS.

New trailer before the end of the year, you say ?

giphy.gif

Yeah, i may have to sit this trailer out. Like Sam said, I would have preferred going into SW without seeing some of the shots recently released; I dont want to make that mistake with this one.

But I want to do it so bad! :woot:

Someone on Twitter was trying to tie in a possible connection with the Arkam BvS DLC and Roven's talk of new footage very soon. Could we maybe see something before the month is up? Not sure what the connection would be there. Maybe they want us to hear how the Batmobile really sounds in footage first before the DLC hits????

Lets be real here people.........no one here is gonna avoid this trailer. :cool:

“First of all, Chris Terrio is a fantastic writer, you said it earlier, he won the Oscar for Argo. David Goyer is a fantastic writer, and I think that we were very fortunate that even though it wasn’t a collaboration it was a very good blending of the two guys’ talents.”

On over stuffiing:
“I don’t think that’s an issue for this film at all. I really don’t… I think that the film is called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, so there’s a reason it’s called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and not Dawn of Justice: Batman v Superman. So you’re gonna invest mostly in Batman v Superman and I think that you’ll find other characters in there that you hopefully will want to see more of.”

We need more interviews with him. He's awesome. The trailer's definitely with Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"