BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol; indeed. I feel like Superman though should have responded to Batman's last attack by saying: "The Dark Knight Rises didn't live up to the hype".lol

It's so much funnier when Batman gets the last word though...

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN. :oldrazz:

"But TDKR is still better than your movie, you wanna know why?"
"Because you're Batma.."
"BECAUSE I'M BATMAN"
And Superman does his :facepalm:

This needs to happen...

[YT]Hz_87PjUiNw[/YT]

Zack Snyder meeting with Frank Miller to discuss the story, consider me worried right now!

46878_10152099798970884_1164969215_n.jpg

something I found on the net

Zack Snyder meeting with Frank Miller to discuss the story, consider me worried right now!

Consider me suffering from a major concussion from the major facepalm this made me give myself.

Frank Miller?!! I'd rather he talk to Mark Waid, Morrision, Dini or even Jeph Loeb

Maybe he's just meeting to discuss what Batman will be like in the new universe? I'd be more than okay with that. I love Miller's take on Batman.

Umm...why the **** isn't he meeting with the likes of Mark Waid, Grant Morrisson, Bruce Timm, etc....???

Frank Miller?!! I'd rather he talk to Mark Waid, Morrision, Dini or even Jeph Loeb

Hes going to talk to Mark Waid after his comments on Man of Steel?

Snyder needs to stay away from people who dont agree with the Man of Steel universe.

I do have a feeling Frank will tell Zack to make Superman awesome and things. I mean, all things considered, I enjoyed Frank's takes on Superman in just about every comic he's written. I think he likes and respects the character - he gets the awesomeness and epicness of Superman right. He doesn't want to see a weak "realistic" Superman (or Batman for that matter).

Miller handled Superman better than Zack Snyder at least. :o

Last edited:
Damn... this news with Zack meeting with Frank is not good... Frank does not understand how to present Superman right... I hope Zack doesn't make this movie similar to The dark knight return... If Zack doesn't make this sequel focus around superman I'm done supporting WB and their DC movies...

Snyder should listen to Waid's criticism of MOS. Waid is right in this instance. Morrisson too.

And this is coming from a guy who doesn't agree with Waid on everything.

Snyder should listen to Waid's criticism of MOS. Waid is right in this instance. Morrisson too.

BTW Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox was such an awesome animation movie... This give me hope for a good flash/Justice league movie.

JL: FP is a good movie but I wouldn't want it to be the template for a JL movie.

As great as Morrison is as a comic book writer, he did come off like an old fuddy duddy, or whatever he said. Since they are going the Batman route, which I think is a mistake without Bale, Frank Miller is the guy to talk with.

Hes going to talk to Mark Waid after his comments on Man of Steel?

Snyder needs to stay away from people who dont agree with the Man of Steel universe.

It's good to listen to people who won't be yes men (not saying Miller is). I didn't agree with Waid on much he had to say about MOS, but I still really respect his opinion.

I'm not a big fan of Frank Miller. I think he's greatly overrated.

Yeah. I said it.

JL: FP is a good movie but I wouldn't want it to be the template for a JL movie.

Agreed, if they were ever to do it, it'd be something that would need to be done when they're wanting to reboot. You need to see why the Justice League works together before you show why it doesn't work when they don't team up.

Of al the comic book writers out there Zack, you choose to meet with the one that pretty much writes Superman in one of the worst ways possible to go over your future superman film? Great. That's just great Snyder.

If Snyder wants to deliver a great Superman film with his and Goyers already limited writing skills and still takes thinks that taking advice from Miller on how Superman should be presented, let alone when Batman is involved, then he's far up his own ass than what people give him credit for.

See I like the Dark Knight Returns t works as an else worlds story but I don't ever want to see that version of Superman or Batman on the big screen.

Superman is portrayed as a lap dog, he does as he's told by the president and actually gets involved in the Cold War. In the book especially with the narration he's abit too cock sure of himself aswell which bugs me. Thankfully there are sone redeeming qualities like the fact he still cares for Bruce when even though at that moment kicking he's teeth in.

Batman in the book comes a rise as this really dislikeable character who thinks he knows better than everyone else, which sure Batman does think he knows what's best but he admits when he's wring. The whole beat down of Superman is such an ego thing, "remember the one man who beat you", that line everytime I hear or see it it makes me cringe. It's all a dick measuring moment, add to that the moment he blames the nuke blowing up on Clark, even though Clark he just saved the United States makes me face palm. It's like you bastard you saved us but you could have stopped the nuke before it happened. Well he didn't tracking know about it Batman.

Ugh, like I say else worlds its fine but apt he film verse just no. I especially wouldn't consult with Miller now aswell as he's a shadow of the man he once was, need proof just read, Dark Knight Strikes Again, All Star Batman & Robin (I'm the god damn BATMAN :whatever:) and Holy Terror!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"