All-Time WORST Movie Villains

250px-NuclearMan2.jpg

btw I thought Sandman , Harry Osbourne , and Venom were good villians .

Is this limited to superhero movies or A movies? Because I can name a crap load of more deserving "worst villains" ever than anyone has listed so far.

If you don't consider Battlefield: Earth the biggest piece of **** (counting everything from A-Movies to Troma) then you need your head examined.

I agree with all of the above except the SM3 villains. Sandman wasn’t bad at all, and while GG2 and Venom weren’t spectacular, they certainly shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence with the likes of Mr. Freeze or the crap from the Catwoman movie.

My problem with Sandman was that they tried to make him somewhat of a redeeming character but they clearly didn't think it through. Marko needs money for his family, so that's why he robs banks. Okay, fine, but what the hell did he do with the money? Apparently nothing because he just seems to need more and more of it. His wife hates him for being a criminal. So what does he do? He goes and commits more crimes and endangers the lives of a lot of people. But we're supposed to like him at the end because he says he's sorry. What? And having him "accidentally" be Ben Parker's killer was the stupidest thing in the entire movie. It was just a poor attempt to give Peter something to be "angry" about so his evil emo phase could be somewhat justified. It's a shame because the first two films in the series were fantastic. I hate that they totally dropped the ball on part 3.

Is this limited to superhero movies or A movies? Because I can name a crap load of more deserving "worst villains" ever than anyone has listed so far.

Well, you're obviously an expert, so name something. And no, this list isn't limited to superhero villains.

My problem with Sandman was that they tried to make him somewhat of a redeeming character but they clearly didn't think it through. Marko needs money for his family, so that's why he robs banks. Okay, fine, but what the hell did he do with the money? Apparently nothing because he just seems to need more and more of it. His wife hates him for being a criminal. So what does he do? He goes and commits more crimes and endangers the lives of a lot of people. But we're supposed to like him at the end because he says he's sorry. What? And having him "accidentally" be Ben Parker's killer was the stupidest thing in the entire movie. It was just a poor attempt to give Peter something to be "angry" about so his evil emo phase could be somewhat justified. It's a shame because the first two films in the series were fantastic. I hate that they totally dropped the ball on part 3.

Yeah, I think the real problem with the Spidey 3 villians was lack of development. Raimi had to show Harry follow in his dad's footsteps since he already foreshadowed it, wanted to do Sandman and was pressured into having Venom, problem was all three villians had their own motivation and didn't work together in the movie. It's kind of like the anti Batman Begins where there were three villians sure, but they all knowingly or unknowignly were working towards the same scheme/goal. Spidey 3 was more like Batman Forever or Batman & Robin villians that don't really work together, but are forced into the movie.

I hate the 'Euro Trash' villains of xXx and The Transporter 2. They're generetic and sleezy looking.

I also hated the boring villain in Bad Boys 2.

Gotta go with Anakin from Episode 3. It wasn't just the fact that was one of the worst villians, but he ruins the backstory for one of the greatest characters of all time.

The dialogue is just so bad it's hard to take anything he says seriously. It's not all Christianson's fault. He is a weak actor but he's given nothing to say, and Lucas is notorious for his "hit your mark and say your line" approach to acting. Anakin from Ep3 is not, and will never be the Vader we see in the real Star Wars films.

Jaws in Jaws: The Revenge

Well, you're obviously an expert, so name something. And no, this list isn't limited to superhero villains.

Oh boy. Well you asked for it. The following villains are from movies that are nearly unwatchable.

The Phantom of Krankor- Prince of Space

prince_of_space_3.jpg

Satoris- The Final Sacrifice (think the overacting ability of William Shatner x100 in a bad guy role and a very deep voice) couldn't find a picture

The Master and Torgo- Manos the Hands of Fate (possibly the worst movie to ever be made)

manos5.jpg
torgo.jpg

The Martians-Santa Clause Conquers the Martians
santamartians20.jpg

Oh boy. Well you asked for it. The following villains are from movies that are nearly unwatchable.

The Phantom of Krankor- Prince of Space

Satoris- The Final Sacrifice (think the overacting ability of William Shatner x100 in a bad guy role and a very deep voice) couldn't find a picture

The Master and Torgo- Manos the Hands of Fate (possibly the worst movie to ever be made)

The Martians-Santa Clause Conquers the Martians

YES!!! YOU'VE SEEN ROWSDOWER (TFS)!!! And three of my other favorite MST3K's. Okay, you're officially on my cool list. You have my sincere apology for doubting you. I actually did consider including Satoris in my initial post, but I didn't think anyone here would know who the hell he was. lol.

Since we're doing MST3K and other movies of that awful calibre, I'd like to include:

Kalgan (Space Mutiny)
mutiny.jpg

200px-Space_mutiny_-_

The Mu-Tant (This Island Earth)
Island_Earth_sm.jpg

The Worm-Face guy (Squirm)
Ep1012-Squirm.jpg

...and it's not an MST3K film, but it SHOULD have been...
Cheever (Catman in Lethal Track)
cm7.jpg

And here's what you were looking for...

MST3K_Rowsdower.jpg

Satoris

And just for good measure...
rowsdower,jpg

Zap Rowsdower

eeeah.jpg

Troy MacGreggor

The worst part of all those movies is that right along with these horrible villains are usually equally horrible heroes. There may be others that are worse I haven't yet seen, but right now for me Zap Rowsdower has got to be the worst hero in movie making history. Pick any cliched action hero from almost any other movie, he still would be leagues better than Rowsdower. There is an entire legion of movies that have performances from villains and heros that make Arnold and Clooney look like Oscar winners in Batman and Robin.

Yeah, Zap has to be the most WTF? movie "hero" of all time. You just wonder what the hell they were thinking when they casted that loser. What, did the original actor call in sick or something?

Oh, I forgot another classic villain... Zor from "Cave Dwellers." Unfortunately I could find a pic.

Ed Harris in National Treasure seemed so weak. In fact...I love Sean Bean...but he was a weak villain in the first movie too. Those movies need a more evil villian for the next movie.

One of the thing I really can't stand is when a good actor turns in a 100% crappy performance. Thus, Martin Sheen in SPAWN just popped into my mind. Good God, was he awful in that movie. His phony McGruff voice was so over-the-top ridiculous that it made me want to set the theater on fire.

The North Korean general/moron from the lamentable "Die Another Day", one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Lex Luthor in Superman Returns... not for a second he seemed like someone who could be a menace to the man of steel... and ****ed an old lady for money...

Xerxes from 300. I felt nothing off this guy that seemed evil. But then, I didn't feel anything off that movie that was pleasant.

Lex Luthor in Superman Returns... not for a second he seemed like someone who could be a menace to the man of steel... and ****ed an old lady for money...

Superman Returns? I'm not familiar with that film. Did they make a new Supeman movie?

Seriously though, I didn't even consider him the villian. The villians were the screenwriters and the casting director.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"