All-Time WORST Movie Villains

Gotta go with Anakin from Episode 3. It wasn't just the fact that was one of the worst villians, but he ruins the backstory for one of the greatest characters of all time.

The dialogue is just so bad it's hard to take anything he says seriously. It's not all Christianson's fault. He is a weak actor but he's given nothing to say, and Lucas is notorious for his "hit your mark and say your line" approach to acting. Anakin from Ep3 is not, and will never be the Vader we see in the real Star Wars films.
I disagree. If you take away Darth Vader's cool voice, his lines aren't much better.

John Travolta/Nick Cage in Face OFF
That raspy voiced not scary at all bottom of the barrel horror movie villain from the Saw films
Agent Smith from the Matrix movies
Megatron from Transformers*
All of the new "villains" from X-Men 3

None of them had any depth, character, or were interesting in any way. And they were all just evil just because. Lame ass.

*Megatron in the original Transformers series was awesome, though.*

sharon_stone_catwoman.jpg

southpark2_travolta.jpg

architect.jpg

400px-JurassicParkSPINO2.jpg

drsmith.jpg
110234b2.jpg

daredevil-farrell_as_bullseye.jpg

why was the spinosaurus a bad villain? I think it was great, took down t-rex with one bite.

I disagree. If you take away Darth Vader's cool voice, his lines aren't much better.

The lines are a bit sharper and shorter in the real Star Wars movies. His breating and cool voice actually added an edge to the dialogue. So you can't just say take it away and they aren't much better. They are synonomous.

In the Crapisodes, his lines are long, laughable, sappy and just plain bad. I'm not saying that the original Star Wars had great writing, it just worked better. The writing in the prequels is as bad as an Ed Wood film. It just had a big budget.

:doom:

Pretty sad that comics' best character turns into cinema's worst.

Gary Oldman was worst in Fifth Element than he was in Lost In Space.

Gotta go with Anakin from Episode 3. It wasn't just the fact that was one of the worst villians, but he ruins the backstory for one of the greatest characters of all time.

The dialogue is just so bad it's hard to take anything he says seriously. It's not all Christianson's fault. He is a weak actor but he's given nothing to say, and Lucas is notorious for his "hit your mark and say your line" approach to acting. Anakin from Ep3 is not, and will never be the Vader we see in the real Star Wars films.

Yeah they certainly weakened one of the best villians of all time . Anakin should of been this bad @zz you root for and then when he turns yoursomewhat devasted . His character improved in Episode 3 but it wasnt enough .

Nik Nak from "The Man with the Golden Gun".

why was the spinosaurus a bad villain? I think it was great, took down t-rex with one bite.

Because no one (but Kong) ****s with the Rex. It was ****ing bull**** when the spino did that. Movie was a peice of ****.

I agree with all of the above except the SM3 villains. Sandman wasn’t bad at all, and while GG2 and Venom weren’t spectacular, they certainly shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence with the likes of Mr. Freeze or the crap from the Catwoman movie.

I feel the same. Venom was awesome but it wasn't his fault that Raimi didn't give him enough screentime or development. Same goes for Sandman and even GG 2. When I think of the worst villains,these 3 don't even come close. They shouldn't even be mentioned as far as I'm concerned.

teh Jews- The Passion of the Christ
Max Schreck- Batman Returns
Dr. Claw- Inspector Gadget 2

Bane in Batman & Robin. The makers of that movie effectively turned a cool character into Poison Ivy's *****.

Oh boy. Well you asked for it. The following villains are from movies that are nearly unwatchable.

The Phantom of Krankor- Prince of Space

prince_of_space_3.jpg

Satoris- The Final Sacrifice (think the overacting ability of William Shatner x100 in a bad guy role and a very deep voice) couldn't find a picture

The Master and Torgo- Manos the Hands of Fate (possibly the worst movie to ever be made)

manos5.jpg
torgo.jpg

The Martians-Santa Clause Conquers the Martians
santamartians20.jpg
MST3K ftw

I also thought the villains in teenage mutant ninja turtles 3 were god awful and uncreative

Sandman was great. They could have elaborated more on his story and powers and such in the film, but he's certainly not one of the worst villains of all time.

Whoa...at least he's an ex friend....

I think that movie played a part of me no-longer associating with him.
He also liked masks, he had a Rey Mysterio mask he liked to wear.

I think that movie played a part of me no-longer associating with him.
He also liked masks, he had a Rey Mysterio mask he liked to wear.

That's amazing. Ya know, in the sad sort of way. Rey Mysterio mask...wow.

Sandman was great. They could have elaborated more on his story and powers and such in the film, but he's certainly not one of the worst villains of all time.

If anything they over-elaborated his story!! He should have been just your run-of-the-mill supervillain for Spidey to fight, but they had to get the big name actor to play him so they had to make him "sympathetic." Come on, Sandman was the guy who shot Uncle Ben? Retcon = sucky writing.

If anything they over-elaborated his story!! He should have been just your run-of-the-mill supervillain for Spidey to fight, but they had to get the big name actor to play him so they had to make him "sympathetic." Come on, Sandman was the guy who shot Uncle Ben? Retcon = sucky writing.

Maybe it's because I loved Thomas Hayden Chuch in Sideways. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"