BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shot in the leaked trailer where a woman is reaching out to Superman who is hovering is that Lois?:huh:

Was it a woman?

I think it is but I asked in the Trailer thread and the poster RussiaNet thinks it might be Lois. I'm not sure, I 'll wait for the officially released version to get a better view of that shot.

EDIT- Just looking at it again that's not Lois.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think it's her. Sucks we didn't get to see even a glimpse of her in the teaser.

I think it is but I asked in the Trailer thread and the poster RussiaNet thinks it might be Lois. I'm not sure, I 'll wait for the officially released version to get a better view of that shot.

EDIT- Just looking at it again that's not Lois.
That's a girl part of the "disaster" houses with S shields looking for help.

Hopefully Amy will have a more substantial role in BvS. I know that sounds silly after what she's been through in MoS, but her Lois was still more like an obligatory spectator than actual crucial part.

That being said she's still my favorite Lois Lane.

Hopefully Amy will have a more substantial role in BvS. I know that sounds silly after what she's been through in MoS, but her Lois was still more like an obligatory spectator than actual crucial part.

That being said she's still my favorite Lois Lane.

She will, she's billed third after the big two and she was practically filming from the start of production. I also think some people forget the actual investigation her Lois did in the first part of MOS.

This is what she said about her role in BvS in December.

http://collider.com/batman-v-superma...jU3qOaCHGys.99

Lois is still sort of like the key to the information, you know? She’s the girl going out and getting it and figuring it out and putting it together and all of that, so she’s very much involved, but I kind of leave the heavy lifting to the boys, you know? So to speak.

Clearly Lois will be putting those journalism skills to use, but what kind of information is she tracking down? We don’t know for sure, but her next statement could hint at what she might be up to:

“They’re awesome together. It’s kind of like this big fest of muscles … it was really kind of nice. And then you add Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot and I felt very short and, yeah.”

Last edited:
Amy Adams and Ben Affleck on screen together - that's what I want to see!

Yeah I remember that interview, nice to hear, and billing seems to confirm her heavy involvement.

Lois is still sort of like the key to the information, you know? She’s the girl going out and getting it and figuring it out and putting it together and all of that, so she’s very much involved, but I kind of leave the heavy lifting to the boys, you know? So to speak.

That sounds GREAT! :woot:

She will, she's billed third after the big two and she was practically filming from the start of production. I also think some people forget the actual investigation her Lois did in the first part of MOS.

This is what she said about her role in BvS in December.

http://collider.com/batman-v-superma...jU3qOaCHGys.99

Clearly Lois will be putting those journalism skills to use, but what kind of information is she tracking down? We don’t know for sure, but her next statement could hint at what she might be up to:

“They’re awesome together. It’s kind of like this big fest of muscles … it was really kind of nice. And then you add Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot and I felt very short and, yeah.”

Excellent. I loved that she actually had a cause and capabilities in the MOS script. And it contrasts so triumphantly with the way most "romantic interest" characters are being written.

See writers? You can have your female lead in the A-plot and not define her by tumultuous relationships with male characters.

Given how high up she was in the billing order, I have some hope for her part in this now.

Found this done by RussiaNet the other day.
icon10.gif

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Amy-adams-as-lois-Lane-500071582

amy_adams_as_lois_lane_by_russianet-d89q9pa.jpg

Noooooooooooooo!!!

Nah... very happy for her :)

Happy for her too.

Because I know that she'll drop that guy like a bag of dirt once she meets me. :D

:lmao:

Glad to see you're taking this in a good way.

Glad to see you're taking this in a good way.

It's not ****ing fair, Wolfy! Every ****ing ***** that I ****ing like always get ****ing nabbed! I need some ****ing comfort **** to eat!
How's your ****ing life going? **** good I hope?! :D

It's not ****ing fair, Wolfy! Every ****ing ***** that I ****ing like always get ****ing nabbed! I need some ****ing comfort **** to eat!
How's your ****ing life going? **** good I hope?! :D

I know mate, just find a ****ing way to cope with that ****ing ****.

Pretty ****ing much, yeah. Thanks for ****ing asking.
Except for the ****ing fact that we both seem to be possessed by the spirit of the Kevin ****ing Smith, that is. :woot:

You mean the former Hype poster, Kevin Smith?

Man, I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a member banned, and that includes the day zryson got kicked to the curb. Kevin Smith was a ****ing cancer.

I know mate, just find a ****ing way to cope with that ****ing ****.

Pretty ****ing much, yeah. Thanks for ****ing asking.
Except for the ****ing fact that we both seem to be possessed by the spirit of the Kevin ****ing Smith, that is. :woot:

Let's just ****ing think of it his ****ing writer's spirit to help us with this BvS script...****! :D

Let's just ****ing think of it his ****ing writer's spirit to help us with this BvS script...****! :D

I was kinda aiming for a ****ing better writer to aid us, but something went wrong with the ****ing ouija board.
We will just have to adjust to this **** I ****ing guess. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back