Justice League Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

Welcome to the official thread of the intrepid reporter Lois Lane, as she algonside with Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck will return for Justice League.

amy-adams-lois-lane.jpg

New Thread so...

Lois in the Justice League trailer. :awesome:

C7xf-VaVsAA2-Ry.jpg

tumblr_ondnvoOQ6t1tid044o1_500.gif

Would love it but it won't happen.

These guy's won't even give Amy an official Lois Lane action figure and she's been asking for it since MOS. So never mind a spin off.

Are you ****ing serious? Here's me thinking my tweets about an Etta Candy action figure would help.

****ing hell DC Collectibles get your **** together

Are you ****ing serious? Here's me thinking my tweets about an Etta Candy action figure would help.

****ing hell DC Collectibles get your **** together

Oh there's a Lois Lane "Bombshell" statue but Amy would like one in her version. I've got this one too. The only DCEU Lois figures are Heroclix and Lego mini figures.

IMG_7075_zpsk4mtsqmh.jpg

I'm not even seeing a superhero movie really as a Lois Lane movie I'm seeing like a mystery gangster movie, she's investigating stuff, maybe have Batman pop in for a scene or two to help but she's doing a report and it's some serious ****, shouldn't cost more than $50mil and it would be dope.

All the bombshells statues are awesome.

I just might have to invest! I've got the Bombshells playing cards - which at the moment are sitting on a shelf nestled between my Batman Begins playing cards and a The Dark Knight Rises replica prop Batarang :yay:

Too expensive for me but they're JUST starting to do male ones and I really want to get this Aquaman one. The Batman and Green Lantern designs are awesome, too, but not yet made as statues.

DCC12160.jpg

Too expensive for me but they're JUST starting to do male ones and I really want to get this Aquaman one. The Batman and Green Lantern designs are awesome, too, but not yet made as statues.

DCC12160.jpg

The thought of a Batman statue in that style!!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Okay, that's better! Could have been DCs answer to The Chippendales! :yay:

Lantern is rather bland but Bats is pretty good.

Really? I think he's the best one. Then again, I do have an aviation *****.

Okay, that's better! Could have been DCs answer to The Chippendales! :yay:

They already did and it was awesome

JusticeLeague.jpg

Would definitely think about buying this one. Looks cool.

Not into this specifically but in case you were interested (the statue proper should be in production soon, this is just a vinyl figure)

It could be fun, although it would definitely need to have Clark and the Daily Planet staff in it. Also bring in Captain Bibbo.

Not sure I'd want Clark in it, it seems they have done away with that by killing him off in the real world.

Although, you could set it pre-BvS and be a mid-prequel between MoS and BvS.

It'd be cool to see something like Zodiac or Spotlight, but focused on Lois Lane.

My parents love what they call "gritty British dramas" which always involve death or something gnarly and the team investigating. I'd be VERY down for a dark mystery movie with Lois at the helm.

If anybody's read Karen Rose's books, I'm seeing something like that - it's very gritty, she even justifies the villains so well you find yourself agreeing with them, which is frightening.

Hell, even get Karen Rose in on the story development/screenplay. Could also be another opportunity for a female director, too. God, I really need to get further in the industry. If I had pull maybe I could make this happen.

Last edited:
I saw the funky bombshell toys for WW and Katana like 2 hours ago at a shop, there are HQ and others as well but not in stock.

I'd buy them when they are on discount. They should make a DC special in an alternative verse in the 50s, like Sherlock Xmas special!

I saw the funky bombshell toys for WW and Katana like 2 hours ago at a shop, there are HQ and others as well but not in stock.

I'd buy them when they are on discount. They should make a DC special in an alternative verse in the 50s, like Sherlock Xmas special!

There is a Bombshells comic series at the moment, but based on Batwoman Bombshells alone I actually want a vintage baseball DC universe where all the characters play for different teams (Gotham Bats, Metropolis Crystals or something, Starling Arrows) and have it essentially be like NLCS and World Series storytelling. That would be amazing.

Arkham Jailbirds, Central Lightning, National Lanterns...the possibilities are endless

EDIT: Obviously there was that one issue where the Arkham inmates played softball against Blackgate prison.

Last edited:
There is a Bombshells comic series at the moment, but based on Batwoman Bombshells alone I actually want a vintage baseball DC universe where all the characters play for different teams (Gotham Bats, Metropolis Crystals or something, Starling Arrows) and have it essentially be like NLCS and World Series storytelling. That would be amazing.

Arkham Jailbirds, Central Lightning, National Lanterns...the possibilities are endless

EDIT: Obviously there was that one issue where the Arkham inmates played softball against Blackgate prison.

All those vintage covers and baseball cards look too tempting for me to collect :hmr:...are the comics female children friendly?

I found a bunch of covers in here for anyone interested

http://comicsalliance.com/dc-bombshells-bennett-sauvage/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"