BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 7

You say she wasn't needed but did anyone notice none of the 3 went to go look for the spear? They joke "did you find it?" "I've been a little busy" and then no one walks away and says "hey let me go pick that up for you".
To be honest Lois wasn't in over her head she was doing fine until Doomsday's blasts crashed he building on her. Plus it finally got one of them to remember to get the freaking thing.
I think they could stop her from being a damsel they would just have her fight more even if she loses the fight at least show you're trying. Kick Lex or grab him with your nails even if you do end up falling. Elbow the terrorist guy and at least try to defend yourself.
The last part with the spear...I honestly think there was nothing else she could do there.
i like all your suggestion. love to see the girl fierceness

I maybe the only one on here that doesn't like Amy Adams as Lois Lane. In my opinion she's not right for the role. I think that her voice is too soft and her hair is the wrong color. I just don't see her as Lois Lane at all.

Dont like her either. When I first saw BvS I liked her, then after watching it again and again I realized she is too soft for the role. In a deleted Africa scene where she meets Jimmy she comes off more like Lois; but in the theatrical cut I always replace her with someone else. So I'm right there with you and your not alone.
But I stand by that they should have wrote her at least having some fight in her; not akin to Smallville Lois who thought she was Natasha Romanoff; but just at least trying to stand up.for herself.

Last edited:
Dont like her either. When I first saw BvS I liked her, then after watching it again and again I realized she is too soft for the role. In a deleted Africa scene where she meets Jimmy she comes off more like Lois; but in the theatrical cut I always replace her with someone else. So I'm right there with you and your not alone.
But I stand by that they should have wrote her at least having some fight in her; not akin to Smallville Lois who thought she was Natasha Romanoff; but just at least trying to stand up.for herself.
this is a good comment / suggestion...

hopefully they will pick it up. and not take in the wrong comments (complaints from the haters)

I maybe the only one on here that doesn't like Amy Adams as Lois Lane. In my opinion she's not right for the role. I think that her voice is too soft and her hair is the wrong color. I just don't see her as Lois Lane at all.
I like Amy Adams but I see her more as Supes' current journalist girlfriend rather than Lois Lane.

I think they could definitely spice up her dialogue a bit more (and Adams is easily capable of showing off an edgier, spunky Lois), but I wouldn't want her partaking in any embarrassing girl-fu fight scenes like past iterations have done. Her shooting a ray gun with Ghost-El's guidance was the best live-action "Lois gets into the fray" scene by a mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"