BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my real observation is based on my growing up TV Superman George Reeves who "appeared" older than Lois.
In MOS, Amy looked younger than Cavill. There were people who saw MOS and thought Amy was in his mid-twenties.

Last edited:
No doubt... I was just projecting into the future...
Amy was a great choice.
Henry did a great job of looking very young in some of the Clark scenes and older as Superman.

I thought I'd post other Amy Adams inspired Lois Lane comic books.

ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #15

AOS-15-Print-Cover-5afca.jpg

ADVSM-15-1-76d43.jpg

ADVSM-15-2-b540d.jpg

ADVSM-15-3-0449c.jpg

ADVSM-15-4-9472b.jpg

Last edited:
She looks a little butch in those pictures. Not sure I like that look. :p

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/j...s-tom-ford-nocturnal-animals-cast-1201459115/

Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks for "Nocturnal Animals".

Sources tell Variety that Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal are in discussions to star in fashion designer Tom Ford’s thriller “Nocturnal Animals,” his second film as a director after 2009’s “A Single Man.”
Ford will write and direct and also produce along with George Clooney and Grant Heslov through their Smokehouse Pictures banner.

Based on the novel by Austin Wright titled “Tony and Susan,” the plot is described as a “story inside a story,” with the first part following a woman named Susan who receives a book manuscript from her ex-husband, a man whom she left 20 years earlier, asking for her opinion.

The second element follows the actual manuscript, called “Nocturnal Animals,” which revolves around a man whose family vacation turns violent and deadly. It also continues to follow the story of Susan, who finds herself recalling her first marriage and confronting some dark truths about herself.

Sources say actors were immediately drawn to the project when the script hit the market, and Adams was the first to sign on, as she was interested in the part of Susan, with Gyllenhaal pushing hard for the male lead.

Good for Amy. Can't wait to see her interacting with Jake.

This makes me want to see Adams with more of a dark brunette look for Lois.

Cavill's body looks too big for his head in that picture.

In MOS, Amy looked younger than Cavill. There were people who saw MOS and thought Amy was in his mid-twenties.

Amy is a wonderful actress and a perfect modern Lois (I really hope they give her more to work with this time), but she did not look younger than Cavill in MoS.

Prepare for complains of why Ben Affleck is first :funny:

Really don't care who gets first billing, or second, or third, or 10th. It's irrelevant to my enjoyment of the film and its quality. :mnm:

Prepare for complains of why Ben Affleck is first :funny:

We're returning to "they will sh** on Superman to make Batman look cool" talk. :doh:

Sometimes I get genuinely annoyed in this place.

At least on our script, Wolfy, Superman manages to spit on Batman's cowl before flying away going
"Nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaaah naaaaaaaaaaah!" :D

In the minds of every horny bloke, she's wearing it...and only it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"