BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I understand you want to sell it, but you don't have to go all Jehovah's Witness on this.

At least on our script, Wolfy, Superman manages to spit on Batman's cowl before flying away going
"Nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaaah naaaaaaaaaaah!" :D

And give Batman cerebral contusion with his super-spit. :woot:

Man, we're so gonna get an Oscar for this.

In the minds of every horny bloke, she's wearing it...and only it :)

Batman will give it to her to show Supes that she's his girl now. :woot:

Now that has to go into the script!

"What's this?"
"Nothing"
"He gave this to you, didn't he?!"
"Who?"
"Santa Claus...who do you think, you lying ****e?! THE GODDMAN BATMAN!!!" :D

Then Clark goes to the batcave and does the same with Alfred.

Or not...

Bold and edgy writing Rod my friend... bold and edgy writing. :woot:

There's no harm in that! :D

Anyway, Alfred is due a beating for letting Vicki into the Batcave over 25 years ago :p

True. Who the hell lets a journalist into a secret facility/rich weirdo's dungeon full of gadgets? :woot:

Oh, Jesus! It should be gothic, not horror. :woot:

Oh, Jesus! It should be gothic, not horror. :woot:

He apparently liked to take body parts from the morgue in a Leeds hospital, so he could've made a monster similar to Frankenstein's down there! :D

He apparently liked to take body parts from the morgue in a Leeds hospital, so he could've made a monster similar to Frankenstein's down there! :D

Jim'll fix it, huh? Ironically, there was no need for that. He should have just take a look in the mirror. :woot:

Jim'll fix it, huh? Ironically, there was no need for that. He should have just take a look in the mirror. :woot:

:funny:

The dirty old letch. We used to be related to him. His cousin was married to one of my nana's relatives :/

http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/

Amy's billed third after the big two in BvS and was confirmed for Justice League before majority of the League itself but you know Amy Adams will have a small role. :funny:

batman-v-superman-credits-131110.jpg
I don't even know why it was doubted that she was the female lead. She filmed more than Gadot and Gadot had the time to go off and shoot a small role in another movie while filming BvS.

Now I understand that an A-lister is often billed before a non A-lister regardless of screentime so no the credits don't tell the whole story but I'm pretty sure Gadot's name would not be last if she were the female lead. Actually I think Adams would be because she would certainly get an "And Amy Adams credit if her role were important yet small.

Last edited:
"I created a monster!"

"You are a monster Jimmy." :woot:

The dirty old letch. We used to be related to him. His cousin was married to one of my nana's relatives :/

Really? That's interesting. And I can imagine it being a bit of a shock. I mean, he was an integral part of many people's childhood, right?

Rodrigo and Wolfie, quit hijacking this thread with your drunk nonsense. :o:oldrazz:

Amy is the lead, but I think Gal's screen time is bigger than BW in IM2. She filmed her stuff for Triple Nine under 3 weeks.

That's great if her screentime is more than Black Widow's in Iron Man 2. I want two good female characters in the film.

You know me Sam, I like to be right so that's probably what this is about with me partly.

That's great if her screentime is more than Black Widow's in Iron Man 2. I want two good female characters in the film.

You know me Sam, I like to be right so that's probably what this is about with me partly.

I hope so. One of my favorite moments in MOs was Lois kicking ass in the alien ship.

I don't even know why it was doubted that she was the female lead. She filmed more than Gadot and Gadot had the time to go off and shoot a small role in another movie while filming BvS.

Now I understand that an A-lister is often billed before a non A-lister regardless of screentime so no the credits don't tell the whole story but I'm pretty sure Gadot's name would not be last if she were the female lead. Actually I think Adams would be because she would certainly get an "And Amy Adams credit if her role were important yet small.
Yep :up:

Putting this here for you to know.

GAIL SIMONE ‏@GailSimone 4h
I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana's role in that movie.

They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film.

Also, here's a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.

Posted by ConnorKon-el

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"