BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does everyone feel about the news regarding yet another female lead being added to this film? With Batman already coming into this film and now this person, is it safe to say that Lois won't be as prominent in this film as she would have been had both Batman and the other female Lead (who's humored to be either Wonder Woman or Kara) not been in this film to begin with?

So how does everyone feel about the news regarding yet another female lead being added to this film? With Batman already coming into this film and now this person, is it safe to say that Lois won't be as prominent in this film as she would have been had both Batman and the other female Lead (who's humored to be either Wonder Woman or Kara) not been in this film to begin with?

Before Man of Steel, there was word of a casting call for a female "lead" that wasn't Lois. It turned out to be Faora. I'm not too worried just yet.

I still think that it could be Kara, or maybe Mercy Graves.

Amy is most definitely going to take advantage of her and Henry's next makeout scene. :o

Clark is a "man of steel" in more ways that one, as Lois will find out.

What if they had a scene similar to The Fighter? :wow:

lol; honestly, considering how much class was actually given to the treatment of the relationship between Lois and Clark in MOS (which was a shock for me at first), I would think that if we had any love scenes between Lois and Clark in this upcoming film, it would be either like the one that Nolan filmed for Bruce and Talia, or even like Josh Harnett and Kate Beckinsale's one in Pearl Harbor.

It's okay. I doubt we're having a sex scene.

I posted a deliberately humorous thread about possible sex in the sequel and the forum looked like it was going ballistic. When I woke up in the morning and went to see where the discussion had gone, the thread was deleted.

It actually would make sense, and Snyder did include sex scenes in both Watchmen and 300. With that said, neither was hot, and very few action directors can pull off hot or romantic sex scenes. A good exception to that rule would be Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese in the first Terminator film.

Last edited:
Anyways, what I'm hoping to see most is some classic Clark and Lois journalism investigation, let alone some classic Daily Planet interactions.

Now I know that we may be limited to what we get due to Batman being in the picture, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic until proven wrong.

Lana was portrayed as the doomed romance that Clark was foolishly clinging to long after he should have moved on. Lois was heavily hinted at as "the one" since almost the moment she showed up.

I am just glad MOS had virtually no Lana at all. I just hope we see way more Lois/Clark interaction in MOS 2.

I agree, people love more than one person, its not that there is a Lois and Lana it is the way the show did it; they made Lois seem like second best and Clark was with her because he couldn't have Lois, she didn't deserve that, no one does. They could have handled it so much better.

I have to agree that I liked L&C's take on the matter more. Of course they started with Clark falling in love with Lois, and did not give us 3 Lois-free seasons.

Also, in MOS, Lois is the first to really connect with Clark, no matter how kind Lana was in the one scene we saw her in.

I just want Lois and Clark from the MOS world to be one of that rather fortunate comic book couples that can avoid being placed in unneeded melodramatic situations.lol

Hell, I'd like for Lois and Clark to end up married by the time Amy and Cavil are done playing these roles.

I like this idea as well, but am not holding my breath. We don't see Han and Leia get married in Star Wars for example. Actually showing a marriage and action films do not often mesh.

Has Snyder ever shown any main characters of his getting married? How many CBMs have had the lead character actually get married?

That works with my vision for Diana to end up with Bruce heh

I have no problem with this plan. Of course maybe it is because it prevents the route they have gone in the new 52, which I think is a horrible plan.

Until we have any real clue who the other female being cast is, I have no way to tell if it will detract from Lois. It might add to the amount we see Lois. It is too soon to tell how having another female lead will interact with Lois at all.

The Smallille Clark-Lois wasn't ideal in terms of similarity to the comics but it as still highly enjoyable. Which is more than I can say for Clark and Lois in MOS.

Speak for yourself, I enjoyed Clark and Lois a lot in this movie, it was a great start and the perfect set up for their future relationship. I'm glad they got rid of the triangle for 2.

Anyway, character posters for american hustle were released today, this is the one for Amy

tumblr_mu43duD9DA1sg17j6o1_500.jpg

I love L&C and the love triangle built for 2, and like to see the ways to move beyond it.

However with the films in the past never having moved past it, and with SM2 bringing in the horrible memory wipe kiss, I think they had to move beyond the love triangle for 2. We need it. We need to see on the big screen Lois and Clark move beyond that stage. They made the right choices on that in MOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"