Anime that would make great film adaptations

That COWBOY BEBOP casting a couple posts above is so..bad..I'm..feeling....reall..y....ss..i ...sick.. *dies*

Naruto if done right with a good sized budget

I could see Shakugan no Shana being made into a great movie.

Although, in point of fact, the Japanese already have (of the first arc).

I think anything with charecters that don't have huge spikey hair,lol did u see db? Justin chatwhatever the hell looks horrible with the geled up spikes. If they could do it right id wanna see ff or naruto. I would have said dragon ball z but with this piece of s*** coming out soon id rather they not mess up one of my favorite shows. also of limits see pokemon and yugioh,lol

outlaw star
black jack
the big o
hellsing
eureka 7
yu yu hakusho
lupin III
bleach.

most if not all would be hard to pull off a true to source material movie

Lupin III definitely would make a great live action heist flick. I'd love to see what someone like Guy Ritchie could do with the material.

The only other one that I could see working in a plausible manner in Vash the Stampede.

yeah i while ago i said george clooney would be an awesome wolfwood . not so sure now hes getting a little older.

and yes lupin III would be an awesome flick and you read my mind with the guy ritchie thing. just have really bright colors.

who could play lupin is a tough one. ed norton wouldn't be crazy bad if he dyed his hair black, hes got the build but i'm sure that there is a better choice. what do you guys think

You said it in your post; Clooney has the charisma and the chops to pull it off. I could also see Jeffrey Donovan pulling off the role.

oh yeah he was in that invisible man show(under rated) and is now in burn notice. he would be a good wolfwood. but who can play lupin thats a tough one.

A single film wouldn't be enough, but a proper series from Monster would be fantastic :up:

i almost cried when i found out FOX is doing the cowboy bebop movie and also that keanu reeves is spike.

its the same combination that brought us the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL remake

i almost cried when i found out FOX is doing the cowboy bebop movie and also that keanu reeves is spike.

its the same combination that brought us the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL remake
I could see Cowboy Bebop being made into a decent live action movie, but Keanu Reeves will completely suck the life out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"