Ant-Man costume thread

Looks nice Vartha. Is it a work in progress or just a rough draft?

eUC6fSC.png

Interesting concept that looks to be a combination of the new and old looks for Ant-Man.

Back of his head looks exactly like Ultron.

The helmet does look like ultron.

I hope they do a evolution of the helmet and suit like they did with Iron Man's mark 1 suits.

The orginal test helmet could be the domed one from the comics and then it gets sleeker into this design.

I think Ultron's going to be the main villain in Phase 3.

Watching the test footage I realized, the costume was designed to hide the actor's face
because they hadn't picked one yet. Once they do they will probably redesign it for facetime.

Facetime:
96699-177388-spider-man.jpg

108368-19181-venom.jpg

1305642-112.jpg

2320797-df_17005_r_8x10_720.jpg

images

1512073-220.jpg

2130284-6539517541_b8aac61557_o.jpg

2187440-loki333.jpg

2340972-avengers_hawkeye_captain_america_black_widow_jeremy_renner_chris_evans_scarlett_johansson.jpg

They always seem to try to give the actor some facetime. I don't mean that the actors always demand it.
Maybe some do, maybe some don't. But in Spider-Man they said they always wanted to bring it back to Peter.
Make sure the audience was connected to him or something, so he would loose his mask, remove it, etc.
Thor lost his helmet (with the wings) in Thor 1 and has yet to get it back in Avengers or from what I have seen of Thor 2.
For Stark they worked out that while in the suit we can see his face under his helmet. Its a really nice way to
show his face without always having Stark remove his helmet (although he did at the end of Iron Man 1).
In Avengers 1, and Captain America 1, Captain America lost or removed his helmet.
Hawkeye never has a mask like he did in the comics and Black Widow never even had one in the comics.

I just mean I wont be surprised if the Ant Man helmet is designed for seeing more of the actors face.

Last edited:
I really like the way suit looks, and I hope the final product doesn't look too much different.

tumblr_mcf85pwh8_R1ri74e4o1_500.jpg

I think if the ultimate design was something like this it would be cool

Couldn't be happier with the costume design there using. I think it looks cool and badass. The back looks really badass to. The way Edgar is handling the action seems great as well. I was excited for this, now I can't wait for it.

The concept art looks okay, but I feel like its a bit similar to Hawkeye's costume.

The cotume's hemet is the best thing about it I don't like the rest of the uniform besides the metal parts. I like mine better. Btw my helmet is not complete yet.

TcgAAjncrvj3ohquxlbJMCq_cdIW9wDqy34Sivl852-LlWq7Oz54SmeCPbA-0xJ4OEupHnrsjvw

Check out my youtube channel for more info
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMMAGOON494[/YT]

I kinda like the suit for the film...it's like a combination of his first suit and his current suit in the comics

I've never seen the 60's Giant-Man suit and it's missing his West Coast Avengers red jump suit.

The 90s giant-man costume had all those pouches that comic artists loved so much in the 90s

tumblr_mfeqvp1c_Oh1qjuz3ro1_500.png

Last edited:
found this online, google, and thought it looked interesting:
44283-1.jpg

44283-2.jpg

also this (It goes along with what I was saying earlier about facetime. I mean they now picked Paul Rudd, so they might want to show his face.):
44283-2.jpg

56103-1.jpg

56103-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back