The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfastclubhall.jpg

It says in the article he has scenes with Morgan. My bet would be he works for Wayne Enterprises.

he says he has a scene with morgan freeman. maybe he's a Wayne Enterprises executive or something?

Nice find. No clue as to who he could be playing.

Guy has matured very much since his younger days:

0000002807_20060919193950.jpg

Maybe he plays the part of the many vigilantes influenced by Batman, as seen in the sides?

Haha, awesome. It's a member of the Breakfast Club!

haha thats awesome, He'll probably be the wanna-be vigilante. Hes going to be "blue jay" from "bat thumb" LOL.

(for those of you who havent seen that movie, I apologize).

It looks like it'd a decent sized role too. I dont know who he's playing, but he Anthony Michael Hall so whoever it is, awesome!!

Hmmm very interesting, i cant wait to find out who he's playing!

Well if they got the excellent William Fichtner to play "Bank Manager", perhaps Anthony Michael Hall will be "Wayne Enterprises Technician #3". :woot:

But really, who could he be? Scenes with Morgan Freeman. Would suggest a Wayne Enterprises employee. Roman Sionis perhaps? Not too sure about that. If we're getting Two-Face in part three (which seems highly likely) I don't think there's really much need for a Black Mask.

Perhaps he'll just be playing a character created for the film - like Earle - who is on the Wayne Enterprises board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"