Aquaman Spoilers Thread (just in case ;) - please don’t enter if you don’t want to be spoiled)

I absolutely love this movie! It has a lot of heart and intensity that left me hungry for more.
I felt like I was watching an extremely long trailer for the movie at times, because some parts of the movie takes you at a fast pace like a roller coaster.
Jason's energy is so immense when he puts on the suit. You can just feel how much more powerful he becomes.
This is a movie I can watch over and over and never get bored with it.

It's going to be an amazing film to watch on a home cinema too in 4K HDR (all those gorgeous colours).

Personally, I don't want Orm to be another Loki and constantly switch sides again and again. I'd much rather have him continue in the vein of someone like Maximus, a less morally straight ally.
Same here. I'd had enough of Loki (who I liked a lot) continuously switching and betraying and thought it was the right time for him to go. Plus he was more of a villain in Avengers than Orm IMO. Orm could be a great ally, although strong-minded and may disagree with Arthur on how to help. I would like to see the full might of the underwater armies (including Orm) in Aquaman 3.

I don't know if VisionsVision has seen the movie yet, but I guess he's not too happy about the Fisherman King getting killed by Orm after about 30 seconds of dialogue.

I don't know if VisionsVision has seen the movie yet, but I guess he's not too happy about the Fisherman King getting killed by Orm after about 30 seconds of dialogue.

i laughed at that part cuz i wasnt expecting that, they went in lmao, a wasted character tbh

may rest in peace Fisherman King

Just when I thought Thor: Ragnarok was just about the ultimate as a stylized, epic, visual astonishment of a superhero film, comes Aquaman and takes it to an even wilder level! Loved it! James Wan captured all the stuff he wanted to capture masterfully; the Silver & Bronze Age comics, Peter David's run, New 52, a taste of Harryhausen films(i.e, Golden Voyage of Sinbad, Clash of The Titans), A New Hope, also 80's gems like Excalibur, Flash Gordon, Romancing The Stone, and the pulp fantasy of Edgar Rice Burroughs and H.P. Lovecraft. Momoa superbly made the role his and Orm and Black Manta are solid menacing foils. May this be the one where DC has found its footing at last!

btw... does anyone has a pic of the Annabelle cameo in the movie?? its supposed to be in The Trench/boat scene, but in that part i had to really, really, REALLY go to the bathroom and missed that part :argh: that's the reason i really wanna watch the movie once again, cant believe i lost The Trench and Dinosaur Land scenes :(

no, I think it was when Mera shows him her ship and tells him he stinks lol I missed it, there was way too much in that shot I had no idea where to look lol

Poor guy lol. :csad: At least Korg and Miek made it.

Does anyone remember the quote that Aquaman says to Orm before their final battle? It's the same thing Orm said to Aquaman before the Ring of Fire.

no, I think it was when Mera shows him her ship and tells him he stinks lol I missed it, there was way too much in that shot I had no idea where to look lol

oh, next time i gotta pay more attention in that part

37aa5f097b6099f8919652b37e9768f0

Aquaman just never fails. (probably already posted but whatev)

That BCoop gravitas makes Rocket impossible to criticize, I guess

Its amazing that no one blinks an eye when they see a walking talking, space tree, duck and raccoon but throw a fit when they see an Octopus play drums. Lol.
Even a baby tree playing a gameboy. :D

I want topo to straight up sing 'happy birthday' to a bunch of seahorses in the next one, just to piss people off :F

Even better...Topo does a duet cover of Africa with Pitbull! Riots ensue but box office doubles!!

So not sure if this has being brought up yet, but are they planning on doing that famous Vulko story for the sequel? Or that's likely set up for the third one?

I read some articles so sounds like the next one will be the doctor exposing Atlantis, and BM or NEMO (not Nemo which would be quite cute =P) attacking it?

Me and wife just discussing how BM is no match against King Arthur now.

But BM may hurt Arthur's dad. I don't want any baby hurting in my fun CBMs so I think this is something that may happen in the sequel

I saw in the comics the doctor is with Arthur the whole time, different here, wonder if he'll be the one who figures out his identity and orchestrate some sort of attack or plan for BM to execute, and regret later

killing Dad is like getting repetative esp in DC lol, so refreshing to see a happy ending in this one.

Edit; Nicole was ace in this one

I like how baby was all focused on Nicole, must be thinking "OMG it's Nicole Kidman"

and the way the dog was scared of her at the start on the couch was well acted too

Seems to me the obvious choice for the sequel would be the reversing the threat; we had Atlantis preparing for war on the surface, now the surface is preparing for war on Atlantis.

Because of the events of the first film Atlantis is exposed and the US, China, Russia etc are terrified to learn they aren't the most powerful nations anymore.
Black Manta, having knowledge of Atlanteans and experience fighting them, gets the backing of governments. They give him money, special ops soldiers and perhaps some nuclear weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"