Aquaman Spoilers Thread (just in case ;) - please don’t enter if you don’t want to be spoiled)

I think he will be redeemed somehow, maybe he protects someone close to Arthur or something like that

I liked Atlanna and Tom more, I think Amber could have done much better job than she did but maybe she just doesn't have the talent to pull it off. Wan could have helped her out a bit with inserting shot here and there with Mera looking at Arthur all interested/curious like that one shot in Sicily, but unfortunately that didn't happen

Maybe them history with evolve in next movie, the love story on this one belonged to Atlanna, they can wait for the next one
Maybe Amber can pull a daffy duck in next movie

tenor.gif

At the end with Aquaman's parents, I turned to my friend and whispered "Wow she totally got there early and just waited for the sun" Lol movie's gonna movie but I still loved it.

200.gif

The fact that Orm was put into prison...I don't see how Orm gets redeemed after what he did but it begs the question of if he does betray Arthur again in the sequel? Think Loki and Thor
Before gladiator match he did give Arthur the chance to get out of Atlantis and not come back, and he said that he doesn't want to kill his own brother if he doesn't have to. He also willingly surrendered to Arthur after he saw that his mother was actually alive. I think Orm's hatred of the surface isn't just motivated by the pollution that they cause but also because he blames surface dwellers like Arthur and Tom for the death of his mother. The parting glance he gives to Arthur before going back into the ocean when he is arrested didn't really look all that villainous. Even if it would result in a bit of a Thor and Loki type relationship, I think it would nice for the sequel to have Orm try to redeem himself.

Im praying they give up on The Flashpoint movie :argh: i need at least 3 Flash movies before they pull that **** :woo
Yeah, I'll be happy to see Flashpoint later but not anytime soon. In the meantime just get a regular Flash film (or teamup with Cyborg) right.

Yeah, I'll be happy to see Flashpoint later but not anytime soon. In the meantime just get a regular Flash film (or teamup with Cyborg) right.

Or 3 regular films pls, the obssesion for Flashpoint is not healthy, i dont wanna see my fave superheroes fighting between them, if they want a mess do a special INJUSTICE animated film

Or 3 regular films pls, the obssesion for Flashpoint is not healthy, i dont wanna see my fave superheroes fighting between them, if they want a mess do a special INJUSTICE animated film
Yes, I don’t get the fascination for hero vs hero stuff, Civil War, BvS etc. It’s ok having an introductory minor skirmish when they first see each other like when the Guardians met Stark, Spidey and Strange in IW, but beyond that you are either dealing with dumb or unheroic heroes.

Yes, I don’t get the fascination for hero vs hero stuff, Civil War, BvS etc. It’s ok having an introductory minor skirmish when they first see each other like when the Guardians met Stark, Spidey and Strange in IW, but beyond that you are either dealing with dumb or unheroic heroes.

Imagine all the kids gasping and crying when WW kills Mera :argh: and then WW and AM the 2 more popular character rn of the DCU films fighting between them :woo ppl gonna hate it, i will hate it, the meltdowns i had when i saw the animated film lmao, as a one thing is ok, lets leave that in the comics/animated films :o

Imagine all the kids gasping and crying when WW kills Mera :argh: and then WW and AM the 2 more popular character rn of the DCU films fighting between them :woo ppl gonna hate it, i will hate it, the meltdowns i had when i saw the animated film lmao, as a one thing is ok, lets leave that in the comics/animated films :o
It’s all better as Elseworlds stuff, and maybe better to keep to animation and video games for now. Once we’ve had at least a decade stuffed with successful films building and developing and maturing the DC film universe, audiences might be ready for stuff like that (but as a one off Elseworld thing).

It’s all better as Elseworlds stuff, and maybe better to keep to animation and video games for now. Once we’ve had at least a decade stuffed with successful films building and developing and maturing the DC film universe, audiences might be ready for stuff like that (but as a one off Elseworld thing).

Agree, btw... if they want this i still rather the INJUSTICE comic adaptation, rn they are selling it in my country and so far i love that comic so much

On Topic: I want to see more Manta in the next movie, he was awesome as villain, the whole Italy scene + figth was awesome

My guess is Manta will become so dangerous Arthur will need Orms help. I would assume plenty of Atlanteans would still be way if Arthur and Or would solidify that.

Agree, btw... if they want this i still rather the INJUSTICE comic adaptation, rn they are selling it in my country and so far i love that comic so much

On Topic: I want to see more Manta in the next movie, he was awesome as villain, the whole Italy scene + figth was awesome
I love both the Injustice games and comics. I would really like to see those adapted but it's better as it's own thing, outside of the canon of the DCEU.

I also love Manta and look forward to seeing him as the main villain next time.

My guess is Manta will become so dangerous Arthur will need Orms help. I would assume plenty of Atlanteans would still be way if Arthur and Or would solidify that.
I would love if they can find a reason for Orm to come back and help Arthur.

The scene where Vulko and teenage Arthur are training with one another and Arthur asking about his mother and Vulko being forced to tell him the truth...Arthur questioning if his mother ever loved him...that really hit home for me
Being a child of the 80s, I chuckled at this scene so much! It’s so 80s cheese and I loved every second of it!

I know it was posted by someone else, and I loved MOS, but if Zack has just embraced all that makes Superman great like Aquaman did (and not killed the villains) then MOS would’ve made a billion easy.

I love both the Injustice games and comics. I would really like to see those adapted but it's better as it's own thing, outside of the canon of the DCEU.

I also love Manta and look forward to seeing him as the main villain next time.

I still need to play the games

And, for the postcredits i bet he will be the main villain next movie

That can work tbh, i also want them to introduce a new villain pls

Imagine Corum Rath, Korkax or if Wan keeps its work with the sequel, if we see more of The Trench, whoa!!

I know it was posted by someone else, and I loved MOS, but if Zack has just embraced all that makes Superman great like Aquaman did (and not killed the villains) then MOS would’ve made a billion easy.

Agree... cuz even with all the hate MoS was a great movie, but if Supemand had someone like Batman with Nolan, WW's Patty and Aquaman's Wan, Superman would still be one of the most loved character by GA

I still need to play the games

And, for the postcredits i bet he will be the main villain next movie
I would highly recommend if you’re into fighting games. Each of the games has its own story which I love progressing through.

I would highly recommend if you’re into fighting games. Each of the games has its own story which I love progressing through.

i do, its just that rn i dont have a xbox or play :csad: i saw some videos on youtube and the game looks awesome

i do, its just that rn i dont have a xbox or play :csad: i saw some videos on youtube and the game looks awesome
Yes it is. If you’re unlikely to be able to play anytime soon you can watch the complete cinematic story on YouTube for both games I believe.

Yes it is. If you’re unlikely to be able to play anytime soon you can watch the complete cinematic story on YouTube for both games I believe.

yep, i saw some parts a few weeks ago lmao, i was also watching different characters, i think i saw a whole Scarecrow game

btw... does anyone has a pic of the Annabelle cameo in the movie?? its supposed to be in The Trench/boat scene, but in that part i had to really, really, REALLY go to the bathroom and missed that part :argh: that's the reason i really wanna watch the movie once again, cant believe i lost The Trench and Dinosaur Land scenes :(

I really hope they don't try to turn Orm into a goodie. A good way to go might be him acting as a reformed man, now loyal to Arthur, but secretly plotting to try to regain the throne.
If Manta kills the "true heir", Orm could use that as justification for attacking the surface, turning Aquaman into a martyr for a cause he didn't believe in.

I really hope they don't try to turn Orm into a goodie. A good way to go might be him acting as a reformed man, now loyal to Arthur, but secretly plotting to try to regain the throne.
If Manta kills the "true heir", Orm could use that as justification for attacking the surface, turning Aquaman into a martyr for a cause he didn't believe in.

Yeah that definitely has to be part of it. Part 3 should be Throne of Atlantis style the final confirmation between the two.

Personally, I don't want Orm to be another Loki and constantly switch sides again and again. I'd much rather have him continue in the vein of someone like Maximus, a less morally straight ally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"