Aquaman's Totally Rockin' Art Thread!!

Aquaman said:
doodle I did in my AP US History class today...

Like this style man alot looks kinda like a maryjane to go with your spiderman:up:

just wanted to see how the colors looked...

I wanted to give her a logo on her chest, but I'm not quite sure how I want to do that, so I just left it blank. I'm not too happy with the way the drawing came out either. But yeah. It was basically done to see how the colors looked.

I'm a lot happier with this one. I might ink and color it sometime soon.

Mmm. Polar Bear girl managed to gain the porportionate strength of a polar bear. Also blessed with heightened agility, and a sense of smell better than an average person.

Her gloves and shoe-boots resemble polar bear feet and paws. The claws are very sharp, and the boots provide efficent protection and the like.

Polar Bear girl looks awesome.... I think that she should have some fur at the end of the gloves/boots...that would look great, I think

Colored her. I like the brown hair better than the blonde, so its probably going to stay that way.

Aquaman said:
colored thing...
f4thething3wv.jpg

f4thethingyellow8op.jpg

f4thethinglightgreen20sc.jpg
this is so simple yet so awsome you should make it into a walpaper

Cool stuff, Aquaman; I was just checking out your thread after seeing your Polar Bear Girl pic on the Original Character's thread . . . (BTW, I left another reply to your most recent post, and after seeing this stuff, think you could totally pull it off . . . )

This is totally rockin Aquaman:eek:
You abilities are endless:up:

Aquaman said:

Colored her. I like the brown hair better than the blonde, so its probably going to stay that way.

i like the brown hair better too

here's some stuff i did last night...

pbg2kh.jpg

pbgback6qa.jpg

pbgaccessories5lv.jpg

pbgfaces3tj.jpg

pbgnormal6gt.jpg

and some more...

here's some villains for PBG
sealion3em.jpg

masterchihuahua0fr.jpg

chihuahuahenchman2sf.jpg

and here's something I did yesterday in AP US History....

magneto6ew.jpg

and here's the latest Scribbles the Interim Princi-cat...

scribbles68ok.jpg

Cool art through out this whole right now, can't wait to see the newest stuff.

What do you think about my ide to put her logo on the chest and and a stylised pissed off polar bear head as her belt buckle?

I'll see what I can whip up Ramore.

i mean if you like the idea that is. I tried to find some reference photos but i didn't find any i liked and i doodled the buckle but it's not very good so.

here it is in all it's sucky glory my sketch of the buckle:

nyeigw.jpg

awesome. That actually gives me a good reference, in terms of what you're suggesting. Thanks.

thanks! yeah i doodle stuff all the time but if i actually tried to do a finished piece it would never work out:)

here's some stuff I did last year....

This is a character I came up with. He's a leprechaun/space cowboy. He has a ship called the Arrow. His crew is made up of various other holiday themed characters (Santa, Easter Bunny, Cupid, etc). And he's got a special gun called the Lucky Charm.

Just a robot design I came up with.

JLA...kinda self explanatory.

A picture I did around halloween.

Another character I came up with called Kid Awesome fighting a robot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"