Days of Future Past Are you tired of Wolverine being overexposed?

it will be called X-force, so they can have X-force: (title) for sequels

First class sequels will have X-men: (title) aswell as any OT sequels so you can't do it with X-force aswell as it would be misleading

Last edited:
no no, what about 'X-Men Origins: X-Force'?

it would be perfect!

Even better 'Wolverine & the X-Men Origins: X-force'

Thats double clever marketing :p

Age of Wolverine & The X-Men: X Force: The Rise and Rise and Rise of Wolverine

X-Men: X-Force.

Problem solved. :)

That could possibly be the title. Chances are more people would watch a film with the name of "X-Men: X-Force" than just "X-Force".

Look at the title for the Twilight films and the Hunger Games films, the books didn't have a title of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" and "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". But the movies did.

Last edited:
It is! But if it will help the movie to sell more tickets, its not really a bad idea. And this is why I don't like more upcoming spin-offs, like even if its not featuring the characters that we already saw in the past, it would be marketed as a X-Men film to sell more tickets and it would just cause over-saturation/audience fatigue to the entire X-Men film franchise.

Then just call it X Force.

Have faith! It doesn't to be propped up with X-Men in the name or with Hugh Jackman. Take those crutches away, it can still walk!

This franchise will never grow if it doesn't move beyond the existing structure.

I think more so than the word X-men, it's the X that connects these movies. Heck we got an X2 (though it did come with X-men United). First Class had a big ol' X in its title sequence (the coin).

I think X-force is fine.

Agreed. As long as there is an X in the title, people should know what's going on.

X-Force would be a great title. It is the X that people will recognize and obviously if say Hugh Jackman is a part of it then without a doubt everyone will understand what it is.

Yeah but having the word "X-Men" in the title of the movie would sell more tickets.

Then just call it X Force.

Have faith! It doesn't to be propped up with X-Men in the name or with Hugh Jackman. Take those crutches away, it can still walk!

This franchise will never grow if it doesn't move beyond the existing structure.

The franchise already grew with 6 films being released in theaters. Just because the X-Men comics has a lot of branches, it doesn't mean, the X-Men should branch out too like as if they didn't in the past.

If you think the X-Men franchise didn't grow with the 6 films that were released in theaters, then I guess the other superhero series like Spider-Man, Superman and Batman didn't grow too.

That's because those are not team films. We are still waiting on a few major X-Men characters to be given development or a background after 13 years. We know very little of Cyclops or Storm character wise.

X-Men has not branched out as much as it could have....yet. Theres alot to explore.

That's because those are not team films. We are still waiting on a few X-Men characters to be given development or a background after 13 years. We know very little of Cyclops or Storm character wise.

In the eyes of the others like the general audience, 6 films for 1 series is a lot especially compare to Batman/Spider-Man/Superman, FOX was able to release 6 films (next year it will be 7) without doing a reboot.

The franchise still grew even if the other characters didn't get much development. There has been a lot of things and changes that happened in those 6 films.

In the eyes of the others like the general audience, 6 films is a LOT for 1 series especially compare to Batman/Spider-Man/Superman, FOX was able to release 6 films (next year it will be 7) without doing a reboot.

The franchise still grew even if the other characters didn't get much development. There has been a lot of things and changes that happened in those 6 films.

I'm not saying it hasn't grown. It just hasn't branched out that much.

And we don't know what the GA thinks without actual studies and surveys on characters.

X-Men has not branched out as much as it could have....yet. Theres alot to explore.

Thats because you're comparing the comics to the movies. Besides MCU and X-Men, is there any superhero film franchise or a movie franchise based on the comic-books, that was able to release more than 5 films without ever doing a reboot and was able to release 3 spin-off films?

And we don't know what the GA thinks without actual studies and surveys on characters.

An actual study or a survey isn't need to prove that 6 films for 1 series is plenty.

The Saw franchise was able to release 7 films and as a casual viewer of that series thats a lot.

An actual study or a survey isn't need to prove that 6 films for 1 series is plenty.

It is if you are trying to say the GA thinks that all the characters have grown enough through those films. They wouldn't be able to tell me **** about Cyc or Storm.

I'm pretty sure the GA knows they are/were part of the X-Men and they have mutant powers. Halle Berry is popular as Storm and James Marsden is very recognizable for his Cyclops role.

I know they could do so much more with the franchise, like sharing the spotlight to the entire X-Men, introduce new characters, but to say that the franchise didn't grow with the 6 released films (which X-Maniac said) is just not true. And "branching out" is not as easy compare to branching out in the comics, because movies are expensive to make. And I felt like FOX already branched out with releasing Origins, First Class and The Wolverine.

I'm pretty sure the GA knows they are/were part of the X-Men and they have mutant powers. Halle Berry is popular as Storm and James Marsden is very recognizable for his Cyclops role.
That's really not showing growth though.
I know they could do so much more with the franchise, like sharing the spotlight to the entire X-Men, introduce new characters, but to say that the franchise didn't grow with the 6 released films (which X-Maniac said) is just not true. And "branching out" is not as easy compare to branching out in the comics, because movies are expensive to make. And I felt like FOX already branched out with Origins, First Class and The Wolverine.

and yes they def branched out with Wolverine. Same with Prof X, Beast, Mystique and Magneto in FC. Otherwise not so much. Still alot to be desired from other characters even just from a movie stand point. Look at the demand for Cyclops and Storm on here.

That's really not showing growth though.
and yes they def branched out with Wolverine. Same with Prof X, Beast, Mystique and Magneto.

I wasn't referring to Cyclops and Storm. I was referring to the entire X-Men franchise. And I've seen growth with the 6 films they have released so far.

And obviously in this movie franchise, Wolverine, Prof X and Magneto are the core three and the heart of this franchise. And Cyclops and Storm are supporting characters.

And obviously in this movie franchise, Wolverine, Prof X and Magneto are the core three and the heart of this franchise. And Cyclops and Storm are supporting characters.

...and this is why people want the franchise to branch out. Alot of these characters are popular and deserve more. If you are fine with them being supporting players in the film that's fine but alot of people want more from them.

Not to mention theres alot of other popular characters not involved yet that you may not want to see that others do. X-Men is a big world.

And I suggested before that Cyclops should return at the some point and Storm to get more role. And they could do that in X-Men 5, X-Men 6. Just by releasing sequels to the original series, FOX is already branching out/expanding the series. And some people here think that FOX will only start branching out/expanding the series by releasing multiple spin-offs.

And even if those two didn't get enough screentime in the past, there was/is still growth when it comes to this movie franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"