Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 7 "State v. Queen" Discussion Thread

See this Is how you do a comic book series with twists and turns

You give oliver/felicity shippers reasons to go nuts

In flashbacks you have slade looking like deathstrike without a mask.

At end you reveal malcolm Is alive and Is Thea's real father

You show possable connection between that ending,The flashback storyline,and possibly what Brother Blood Is doing.

Hmmmmmmm...........Any bets on how long before Oliver finds out?

"There are parts of the world where death is an illusion."

Is that right, Malcolm? :hmm

IKR. They are teasing the crap out of Ra. The further we get away from Nolan's trilogy, hopefully means they'll cast a new Ra and do their own thing.

That was crazy. Twitter has blown up. Well done, Arrow. Well done.

Eh. Wasn't really impressed with this episode. I never really liked Count Vertigo, so I don't care that he's dead. The trial stuff was only mildly entertaining. I guessed early on that Thea was the result of Malcolm and Moira's affair, so the reveal wasn't as shocking as it should've been. Neither was Malcolm's appearance, to be honest.

I give it a 7/10. Can't wait for next week.

Sara saw Shado in the green hood, just as she alluded to a couple of weeks ago.

That ending was something we didn't see coming. This keeps getting better and better.

I want my tag team match - Oliver and Sarah vs. Malcolm and Nyssa.

Did I miss something during the fight? Why was Oliver in pain at the end? I don't recall him getting hit.

Eh. Wasn't really impressed with this episode. I never really liked Count Vertigo, so I don't care that he's dead. The trial stuff was only mildly entertaining. I guessed early on that Thea was the result of Malcolm and Moira's affair, so the reveal wasn't as shocking as it should've been. Neither was Malcolm's appearance, to be honest.

I give it a 7/10. Can't wait for next week.

It's off next week.

I wasn't too thrilled either. Vertigo had no plan for bribery with the cure. There was no tension.

Once Ollie killed him, i liked it more for the fact they aren't going let Oliver stop killing without making it difficult.

You're welcome. Cable, Damian, and the Goblin twins with their messed parent issues thank you, too.

Whatever, I'm sorry my opinion hurts you, well actually not. What does it add, besides more reasons for Thea to hate Moira? I don't really care about that.

It's off next week.

****. :csad:

I wasn't too thrilled either. Vertigo had no plan for bribery with the cure. There was no tension.
I could never take the actor seriously, so even if his plan had been airtight, I still wouldn't have cared.

Once Ollie killed him, i liked it more for the fact they aren't going let Oliver stop killing without making it difficult.
Same.

EDIT:
Whatever, I'm sorry my opinion hurts you, well actually not. What does it add, besides more reasons for Thea to hate Moira? I don't really care about that.

Yeah. I'm really not looking forward to what's going to happen when everyone inevitably finds out. Moira will be sad, Thea will be annoying, and Oliver will try and be supportive and understanding, but will be just as hurt and confused as Thea. I had enough of that last season and don't need to see it continued.

Did I miss something during the fight? Why was Oliver in pain at the end? I don't recall him getting hit.

Apparently he got grazed by a bullet but I didn't see that either. He did have a bandage later.

Easily the weakest episode this season for me.(The dollmaker ep being a close second)

I've made no secret that I really didn't care for the Moira subplot all along,so there's the fact that it comprised 75% of the episode.

I'm one of the few admitted fans of the Count,so I'm disappointed to see him offed in such a manner.:csad: (Still,his antics elevated this ep from a potential 6)

Malcolm is alive.I'm conflicted.In a way it's a good thing to see more Dark Archer,but it kinda cheapens last season's finale.Don't know that I'm exactly thrilled with the (further) soap-ish turn of events.

I'm somewhat surprised that Ollie took Sara in the escape,but I find it hard to believe Shado and Slade seemed so easily accepting of her.

I hope they don't over-play the romantic tension between Ollie and Felicity.It was nice,but not too often.

So the Arrow had to kill again.Not crazy about having it happen so soon,but lets see what they do with it....

7/10

I don't care. It's annoying when people act like comics don't have soap operaish elements.

It's more than Thea. Malcolm lost a child and gained a new one. He let the other one die for being weak, so what do you think he'll do to not lose this one?

Thea is still his sister and you think Oliver is just going to let Malcolm influence her?

I don't care. It's annoying when people act like comics don't have soap operaish elements.

It's more than Thea. Malcolm lost a child and gained a new one. He let the other one die for being weak, so what do you think he'll do to not lose this one?

Thea is still his sister and you think Oliver is just going to let Malcolm influence her?

I don't care that it annoys you, I still didn't like it.

Malcolm is alive.I'm conflicted.In a way it's a good thing to see more Dark Archer,but it kinda cheapens last season's finale.

This.

I'm somewhat surprised that Ollie took Sara in the escape,but I find it hard to believe Shado and Slade seemed so easily accepting of her.

They didn't have much of a choice. Oliver dragged her along with them in the middle of a gunfight. There might be some tension between them later.

Thea going be nuts when she finds out who's the daddy :hehe:

I don't care that it annoys you, I still didn't like it.

Whateves

Back to the show.

I actually liked Laurel this week. They actually had a humanizing moments and I wish they had run with it more. Let her say it was bothering her to do to this more instead of looking and walking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"