Arrow ARROW Season 3, Episode 10 Promo; "Left Behind"

Even if he had miraculously sustained no injuries from the fall, there still the fatal wound delivered by Ra's, and being exposed to the freezing cold for probably hours. Because Maseo had to leave with Ra's, and then return later, without raising suspicion.

Unless you performed a clinical examination on him yourself, I don't think anyone of us here is able to make such an assertion with any degree of confidence. After all, there are few things in medicine that can be made with 100% certainty and that occur with 100% consistency. Short of a total amputation of the head or obliteration of the brain, there aren't many things out there that guarantees death - especially instantaneous death.

Unless you performed a clinical examination on him yourself, I don't think anyone of us here is able to make such an assertion with any degree of confidence. After all, there are few things in medicine that can be made with 100% certainty and that occur with 100% consistency. Short of a total amputation of the head or obliteration of the brain, there aren't many things out there that guarantees death - especially instantaneous death.

And this is where I'm done.

Someone pointed out that the stab wound was lower this week than it was originally. That helps a little bit to make it more survivable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"