Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 6 lost soul

I'm just worried how they're gonna explain how Oliver ended up with that long hair and beard he had in the pilot. lol

Constantine tattoo: "You'll know when to use it" or whatever...

Last episode of S5, Oliver: "Oh, look, rescue's coming! And, uh, I don't look like I've been here for five years. Hmm." *ACTIVATES TATTOOS WITH MIGHTY ROAR* *Beard pops up, hair grows long* "Oh, so that's what he meant."

:woot:

That episode was...disappointing. Really, the only part I liked was them saving Ray and the Green Arrows scene with Dahrk. I still can't stand the whole Olicity thing and I don't understand why Thea needs to start dating Oliver's campaign manager. I will say that season 4 has been a big improvement from last season so far.

I am really enjoying easy-going Ollie. I thought the drama created by Felicity was reasonable and made sense as to why she was pushing him away, as unreasonable as it may seem. I've done **** like that before myself.

I missed Ray. He'll be a great addition to the team.

I was laughing when Felicity and Ollie were arguing in the lair with Diggle in the middle. When he said he'll make chicken cordon bleu and Digg nodded, I imagined him saying Ollie's cordon bleu is really good Felicity. I don't know why...lol. Plus Ollie mentioning the tear emoji gave me a chuckle.

I can't believe they called Sara by name, but at least everyone was incapacitated or unconscious. Since she's heading to Central City, I hope she pops up and gets development on the Flash.

Also Diggle finally gets a nickname and the Green Arrow becomes Chatty Cathy.

Dahrk continues to be amazing.

I was laughing when Felicity and Ollie were arguing in the lair with Diggle in the middle. When he said he'll make chicken cordon bleu and Digg nodded, I imagined him saying Ollie's cordon bleu is really good Felicity. I don't know why...lol.

I loved Digg during their whole arguing moment. :funny:

CVwVge1.gif

xvkHVau.gif

WxO23vb.gif

GwAOzCs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member