Arrowverse General Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

How are you planning on handling the Arrowverse Crisis tie in comics to this list? Apparently there's a new 52 earth that is shown so that would add in any of those movies/tv shows. Also Carter's Wonder Woman appears so adding the show from the 70s seems right. But then there were tie-in comics to that series that included the bionic woman. Do we then count that show as well and then by extension the six million dollar man because it's all connected canonically to the original Wonder Woman series? I mean where do we draw the line on what counts and what doesn't?

This is a watching order, not a comprehensive guide to what is or isn't canon. I'm only including things you watch, not read.

This is a watching order, not a comprehensive guide to what is or isn't canon. I'm only including things you watch, not read.
I understand that totally. The problem I'm having is that the crisis tie-in comic that is canon to the arrowverse adds in things you could watch like the Wonder Woman series or some of the animated new 52 movies so it seems like those should be included but at the same time they are adding SO MUCH to the arrowverse that it's getting crazy and out of hand. I do really enjoy your watching order and the work you put into it so thank you!

I understand that totally. The problem I'm having is that the crisis tie-in comic that is canon to the arrowverse adds in things you could watch like the Wonder Woman series or some of the animated new 52 movies so it seems like those should be included but at the same time they are adding SO MUCH to the arrowverse that it's getting crazy and out of hand. I do really enjoy your watching order and the work you put into it so thank you!
I will get the comic and read it myself, but referencing New 52 comics in no way correlates to the DC animated films that are loosely based on them.

Based on the 100 Page Crisis Giant:

Wonder Woman (1970s TV series) is Earth-76
Max Fleischer's 1940s Superman cartoons are Earth-F

Last edited:
Wonder Woman and Fleischer Superman added.

Also, to correct myself from earlier, Wonder Woman is actually Earth-76.

There are some interesting doppelgangers made canon by the Crisis.

For example, Helen Slater
Earth-38: Eliza Danvers
Earth-96: Kara Zor-El/Linda Lee/Supergirl
Earth-167: Lara El

Annette O'Toole
Earth-96: Lana Lang
Earth-167: Martha Kent

Brandon Routh/Christopher Reeve (since they are canonically the same person on Earth-96)
Earth-1: Ray Palmer/The Atom
Earth-96: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman
Earth-167: Dr. Virgil Swann

Rachel Skarsten
Earth-1: Beth Kane/Alice
Earth-203: Dinah Lance

Lynda Carter
Earth-38: President Olivia Marsdin
Earth-76: Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
Earth-167: Moira Sullivan

Of course we already knew about John Wesley Shipp
Earth-1: Henry Allen
Earth-3: Jay Garrick
Earth-90: Barry Allen/The Flash/Pollux

Jon Cryer
Earth-38: Lex Luthor
Earth-96: Lenny Luthor

Jessica Parker Kennedy
Earth-1: Nora West Allen/XS
Earth-167: Bette Sans Souci/Plastique

Tom Welling
Earth-167: Clark Kent/Superman
Earth-666: Cain/Marcus Pierce

Erica Durance
Earth-38: Alura Zor-El
Earth-167: Lois Lane

Mitch Pileggi
Earth-38: Rama Khan
Earth-203: Al Hawke

I'm sure there are a bunch more.

By my count we're well over 1000 individual episodes/movies/webisodes of Arrowverse content now.

And I've seen all of it except Doom Patrol, Titans season 2, and various episodes of the Wonder Woman series (I plan to watch the whole thing soon).

There are so many shows that have been tied-in to the arrowverse now but are there any others that you would like to see added?

For me it's Lois&Clark because Dean and Teri have played parts in smallville and supergirl. It only seems right that they should work that into the arrowverse since they are dopplegangers like so many others.

Well there aren't that many live action shows left:
The Adventures of Superman (1952-1958)
Shazam! (1974-1976)
The Secrets of Isis (companion show to Shazam, 1975-1976)
Superboy (1988-1992)
Swamp Thing (1990-1993)
Human Target (1992)
Lois and Clark (1993-1997)
Human Target (2010-2011)
Gotham (2014-2019)
Powerless (2017)
Krypton (2018-2019)
Swamp Thing (2019)
Pennyworth (2019-present)
Watchmen (2019-present)

Of those:
-Adventures of Superman seems rather unlikely given how long ago it was
-Shazam was kind of a Saturday morning kids show
-I'm sure the recent connotations for the name Isis make it unlikely
-Both Human Target shows were very short lived
-Dick Durock, lead of the original Swamp Thing show and two live action movies, is dead so that seems unlikely
-I'm gonna say Pennyworth is unlikely because who really cares?
-We got a Watchmen billboard as an Easter Egg, so I think that's all we'll see
-Powerless got pulled before it even finished a season

So those seem unlikely.

Lois and Clark is an obvious choice but Dean Cain has made controversial public statements and hasn't been invited back to Supergirl to resolve any dangling storylines. So I'm not sure if they want to go there.

Gotham is a possibility but I'm not sure how much the Arrowverse is really allowed to play with Batman anyway. They've gotten away with Burtonverse, Conroy, Batwoman, and Birds of Prey so far I guess, though, so who knows.

Superboy seems like it would be pretty easy to manage. Neither lead Superboy actor or Stacy Haiduk seem especially busy lately. The show never ran in syndication so it's not well remembered but it's on DC Universe now.

They stated that they tried and failed to get the lead actor from Krypton. He had scheduling conflicts. It's possible they were able to film something with him at some point since then; or they could possibly set something up with a different actor from the series or use archive footage like they did for Titans.

Swawp Thing 2019 was a pretty big bummer of a cancellation. It would be awesome for the fans if they managed to bring back the character in some way.

And Doom Patrol isn't officially linked yet; I just assumed so because of certain doppelgangers.

There's also iZombie but since that's Vertigo I didn't list it. Technically Lucifer is Vertigo too, but Lucifer has interacted with the mainline DC characters in the comics on multiple occasions. iZombie has always been self contained so I wouldn't be shocked if it stays that way.

Welp, got a bunch more stuff to add

I knew Doom Patrol would get confirmed, so glad I already added that one. Earth-21, wasn't it?

Saw Swamp Thing but didn't catch the Earth

DCEU

Stargirl Earth-2

I knew they'd merge Black Lightning and Supergirl onto Earth-1. Some people doubted it but it made no sense to keep them separate.

I was wrong about Stargirl being added to Earth-1 but it makes perfect sense in hindsight for her show and the JSA to be on Earth-2.

We never did find out what Earth Black Lightning was on originally, did we?

But we do know:
Swamp Thing is Earth-19
Doom Patrol is Earth-21
Green Lantern appears to be Earth-12

Not yet linked to the Arrowverse (live action only for now)

TV:
Adventures of Superman (George Reeves franchise)
Shazam
The Secrets of Isis
Superboy
Human Target (1992)
Swamp Thing (1990-1993)
Lois and Clark
Human Target (2010-2011)
Gotham
Powerless
Krypton
Pennyworth
Watchmen

Films:
Swamp Thing, Return of the Swamp Thing
Steel
Catwoman
Constantine
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Watchmen
Jonah Hex
Green Lantern
Joker

The Show Information section still says that Doom Patrol isn't confirmed as part of the Arrowverse.

Other than that the list looks great. Still processing that all of this is part of the same multiverse.

The Show Information section still says that Doom Patrol isn't confirmed as part of the Arrowverse.

Other than that the list looks great. Still processing that all of this is part of the same multiverse.

Technically, none of these shows or films are part of the actual Arrowverse. This list is now more the DC Multiverse and, going that route, should probably include every live-action DC movie or show ever made. Basically Crisis suggested that everything is part of an expanded multiverse whether they had the opportunity or resources to include them all in the Crisis or not. Personally, I still keep Arrowverse shows in their own viewing list. The fact that all of these shows and films are part of an expanded multiverse doesn't make them all part of the Arrowverse itself. That said, it's pretty amazing and fun that DC and the Arrowverse producers found a way to nod to it all as one multiverse. It's very DC to view it all that way.

Last edited:
Basically Crisis suggested that everything is part of an expanded multiverse whether they had the opportunity or resources to include them all in the Crisis or not.
That makes sense. After all, the original Crisis comic didn't show every single Earth.

That said, it's pretty amazing and fun that DC and the Arrowverse producers found a way to nod to it all as one multiverse. It's very DC to view it all that way.
Yes, and yes.

Technically, none of these shows or films are part of the actual Arrowverse. This list is now more the DC Multiverse and, going that route, should probably include every live-action DC movie or show ever made. Basically Crisis suggested that everything is part of an expanded multiverse whether they had the opportunity or resources to include them all in the Crisis or not. Personally, I still keep Arrowverse shows in their own viewing list. The fact that all of these shows and films are part of an expanded multiverse doesn't make them all part of the Arrowverse itself. That said, it's pretty amazing and fun that DC and the Arrowverse producers found a way to nod to it all as one multiverse. It's very DC to view it all that way.

The Arrowverse refers to the multiverse as a whole, not just the mainline shows. Supergirl and Black Lightning weren't on Earth Prime until now but they've always been Arrowverse. Black Siren comes from Earth-2. She's still part of the Arrowverse too.

The Arrowverse includes everything that has been crossed over. Nothing more, nothing less.

Guggenheim himself referred to everything crossed over as Arrowverse on the Crisis Aftermath shows.

There are some interesting doppelgangers made canon by the Crisis.

For example, Helen Slater
Earth-38: Eliza Danvers
Earth-96: Kara Zor-El/Linda Lee/Supergirl
Earth-167: Lara El

Annette O'Toole
Earth-96: Lana Lang
Earth-167: Martha Kent

Brandon Routh/Christopher Reeve (since they are canonically the same person on Earth-96)
Earth-1: Ray Palmer/The Atom
Earth-96: Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman
Earth-167: Dr. Virgil Swann

Rachel Skarsten
Earth-1: Beth Kane/Alice
Earth-203: Dinah Lance

Lynda Carter
Earth-38: President Olivia Marsdin
Earth-76: Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
Earth-167: Moira Sullivan

Of course we already knew about John Wesley Shipp
Earth-1: Henry Allen
Earth-3: Jay Garrick
Earth-90: Barry Allen/The Flash/Pollux

Jon Cryer
Earth-38: Lex Luthor
Earth-96: Lenny Luthor

Jessica Parker Kennedy
Earth-1: Nora West Allen/XS
Earth-167: Bette Sans Souci/Plastique

Tom Welling
Earth-167: Clark Kent/Superman
Earth-666: Cain/Marcus Pierce

Erica Durance
Earth-38: Alura Zor-El
Earth-167: Lois Lane

Mitch Pileggi
Earth-38: Rama Khan
Earth-203: Al Hawke

I'm sure there are a bunch more.
More

Phil Morris
Earth-167: Martian Manhunter
Earth-21: Silas Stone

Michael Cassidy
DCEU: Jimmy Olsen
Earth-167: Grant Gabriel

Sam Witwer
Earth-167: Doomsday
Earth-38: Agent Liberty

Plus the actors who did both Titans and Doom Patrol, like Brenden Frasier, Matt Bomer, and April Bowlby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"