Avengers Alliance - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lose gold? So instead of gaining gold each level you lose it? That's not good.

What exactly do the deathfrost shards do against Apocalypse? I know you're supposed to collect them, but do they have any kind of adverse affect against him in particular? Or is it meant to be used against Death (Iceman)?

You lose gold? So instead of gaining gold each level you lose it? That's not good.

Lol what? That's not what I said. How would that make any sense at all? :oldrazz:

Edit - Ok I can see how it was phrased poorly.

No. You don't level past 300, so the gold for each level gained no longer exists.

I actually beat the Mockingbird HB in one try. I equipped her with Morale Boost and Street Fighting EIso and targeted the bruiser in the first wave. Survived Zemo's attacks and got to the second wave. You can either wait to get attacked by the Tactician or go after the Bruiser protecting Zemo. Either way, you'll eventually have MB get combat reflexes and have her counter every attack. Makes for a short HB.

What happens to all the unstable iso I've accumulated (not that there's much) when there's no SO going on? What am I supposed to do with that?

Also, are these free gifts people send always isos? There seems to be noticeably fewer isos being sent as gifts in the past few days as the SO is coming to an end. Do these gifts change?

At least I managed to defeat Apocalypse and recruit Iceman. No time to do the mastery over death I think. I don't think I could defeat them with the scores required, and don't have enough isos to do so anyway. I don't even have enough for one battle.

Once the special operation is over all those ISO are gone and removed, we can't save them for the next game.

Really? That's a shame.

So I was just playing Season 1 Chapter 8 Mission 3. The weirdest thing happened. One of those bald thugs in the yellow jumpsuits just attacked one of his comrades for no apparent reason. It wasn't like I was using any characters who could mind control them (eg Spider-Woman) and pit them against each other. I wasn't complaining as it suited me, but why on earth would he attack his friend/ colleague? He just jumped on him and stabbed him repeatedly.

Also, do people usually play in challenge mode or just normal mode? I've recently been playing challenge mode to maximise experience but this current mission is proving harder than normal.

But you start the next SO with 440 Iso.

I may have gotten this information from nowhere but...are we going to get a Generalist suit with an Empowered Iso-8 socket?
Was this information among those of the Winter Soldier and GoTG?

I may have gotten this information from nowhere but...are we going to get a Generalist suit with an Empowered Iso-8 socket?
Was this information among those of the Winter Soldier and GoTG?
That's going to be the 2nd year anniversary gift and they said it'd be released soon after Chapter 4 came out.

As for Chapter 4 progress, I've already gotten Ms. Marvel's new alts. Now I'm just using up my UIso farm for the epic weapon in SO and deciding on which weapons, AIso, and EIso from Chapter 4 I want.

Good to know, since I don't have a Gen suit and just bought an E-Iso to equip a generalist.

oh man, barely survive the battle using Captain B. Tomorrow I hope I can get through using Mockingbird

Where has it been confirmed that we'll be getting a Generalist suit??

Alright cool, I'll check it out now! Just making sure it's actually been confirmed because I've been waiting for this for the past year and a half or so! :yay:

Good to know you are not a bot

Damn the Mockingbird battle a pain in the ass to win, so far no luck yet :(

Really? That's a shame.

So I was just playing Season 1 Chapter 8 Mission 3. The weirdest thing happened. One of those bald thugs in the yellow jumpsuits just attacked one of his comrades for no apparent reason. It wasn't like I was using any characters who could mind control them (eg Spider-Woman) and pit them against each other. I wasn't complaining as it suited me, but why on earth would he attack his friend/ colleague? He just jumped on him and stabbed him repeatedly.

Also, do people usually play in challenge mode or just normal mode? I've recently been playing challenge mode to maximise experience but this current mission is proving harder than normal.

Hello! I think your thug has the crazy/psychotic ability---I know it's something like that. If it has that, it will attack any person/player…ally or foe.

I also do challenge…it's harder, but I think the item drops, roulette have better items, IIRC.

Last edited:
Finally won with my Mockingbird, wish I won the damn ISO :( :mad:

Why do I never win any gold in the daily spins? It always lands on the one next to it? :argh: Does anyone ever win what they want?

Why do I never win any gold in the daily spins? It always lands on the one next to it? :argh: Does anyone ever win what they want?

sometimes I win gold or CP but most of the time I get crap, still trying to win some of the special weapons in the special operations before it ends

sometimes I win gold or CP but most of the time I get crap, still trying to win some of the special weapons in the special operations before it ends
I've been farming for SO weapons as well. I have yet to get the epic SO weapon, with me accumulating a score of over 10 million trying to get it. I likely have 1-2 more epic runs before SO is over. Surprised it hasn't dropped yet I've been able to get the epic weapon in most of the recent SO.

Because it's not actually a random 1 in 9 chance for each. That's just an illusion. The award is pre-determined and the better the prize the lower the odds.

I've been farming for SO weapons as well. I have yet to get the epic SO weapon, with me accumulating a score of over 10 million trying to get it. I likely have 1-2 more epic runs before SO is over. Surprised it hasn't dropped yet I've been able to get the epic weapon in most of the recent SO.

Me either. No SO weapon on the daily reward as well. :cmad:

I got the hand of Apocalypse and I'm quite happy about it. It's the only weapon I truly wanted.
This was the best SO for me so far regarding content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"